Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

@NatureLover  Thanks NatureLover wishing you a beautiful Monday. Love peaxx

You're always so loving and caring, Pea! 💚

@greenpea 

@NatureLover  you are all my friends why wouldnt I be xxxHeart

@Former-Member @greenpea @NatureLover 💜💜💜💜

Hi, sweet @Maggie ...thinking of you lots...it's probably gloomy and rainy there...hope you are warm and cosy inside. Wishing for all you might be needing at the moment. Sending lots of warm and gentle hugs... 💜

Hello Dear @Maggie  I hope your day is going along ok. Thinking of you,

💙🧡💙

@Maggie  not many words, but sending lots of warm thoughts and wishes, and Heart

Thinking of you, dear @Maggie ...hoping that you are managing OK. There is a cold blast today and this weekend for the southern states, you must be even colder than we are, I hope you are keeping warm. Have you been feeling up to painting at all - stones or canvases? Sending heaps of 💙

@NatureLover  Thankyou. You are so thoughtful and caring. It’s so appreciated. ❣️❣️

I thought of you this morning, hearing snow forecast for NSW and Melbourne. It’s been very cold down this way for the past 4 days. Heavy rain today.

No creating happening, it’s pretty dark. Waiting for the tide to change.😳😳

I’m guessing it’s tricky for you, with SAD and the changes happening. I hope you are doing as best you can. Sending lots of ❣️❣️❣️

Sending love to you today @Maggie 

💙🧡💙

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance