Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Taking the plunge

yep gummybear 😏 @Maggie

oh gosh! I don't think I could drive a boat so Im sure a few would go overboard too 😆

@Former-Member 👋

Random change of plans @Maggie. You ready for a sparkle boot adventure? My week just got jumbled even more and I'm about to head in to get them hoping I a) make it there without a flip out over the busy and big, and b) make back again in time for my meeting! Deep breath but yay (I think 🤞😖). Super random, unprepared, spur of the moment - not my usual way of doing things!

Hope the day is going well enough ❤

groot.JPG

@CheerBear  Do we have sparkly boots yet??? Really hope so. 💕💕💕

@Gazza75  💜💜💜💜

Mega ultra sparkles @Maggie . Like I almost need sunglasses to look at them 😁😉😎 They're perfect 😊

201917.jpg

Legit one of the highlights of my year I think. Maybe silly considering they're shoes but I've wanted something like this for a long time. So happy 😍😍😍 And just in time for me to deal with the house owner again with glitter power this time 😆

Thanks for the encouragement those who have listened to me talk boots haha ❤

(Would love to share an unedited photo but this super edited one will have to do)

I cannot wait to see these boots @CheerBear They sound so You and just the little lift you needed with all you are dealing with. Goodluck with the home owner - I really hope you get that hot water fixed sooner than expected. Hugs and hugs Heart

@Maggie Hugs to you too Hon Heart

Hi also to @Gazza75 Hope your day has been okay Smiley Happy

@CheerBear  I’ve been waiting for the pic to clear. WOW!!!! Yes. How good are those boots. I reckon the hot water will be on tonight. Lol.

So pleased you have a bit of light/joy. Enjoy. Thanks for the pic. Hope you night is good. 💕💜💕

Oh wow @CheerBear They really are sparkly - just says CB to me Smiley Very Happy Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance