Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Taking the plunge

@CheerBear  Bringing in the fine china today. No need to respond. Put your feet up. I hope you manage some rest today. 💜💕💜💕75A4F024-D1E1-4118-A51D-F2BD1758A03F.jpeg

@Maggie thank you 💗 I hope your yesterday was OK enough and your today has some good

Mine was ok ish ish @CheerBear  Do you want to mention yours, or just let it rest. 💕💜💕

Did your OK ish ish involve seeing a sort of friend @Maggie?

I don't know what to do with my yesterday 🙁 I hoped a night sleep would help but I'm not sure it has.

@CheerBear  Yes, sort of friend and sort of conversation. 😫😫

Your Yesterday sounds tricky. Big feels and confusing. Can you put it aside for today and catch your breath. I know that’s huge by the way, putting things aside with an overactive tricky brain. 💕💜

I brought in the fine china for fragile moments. Maybe under a tree with the beauty of a bird chorus. Still dark here.

How did it go with sort of friend and sort of conversation (if you feel up to talking) @Maggie ?

I don't think I can put it aside today. The NDIS bus smashed me during the longest, biggest, hardest day at the hospital so far. I'm going to have to call someone and ask for help today as it's feeling too much.

Sorry. I am definitely fragile this morning. I just feel so overwhelmed right now 🙁

I'm going to have to suck it up and stop crying so I can get my kids ready for school now. I'm interested in how it went with your sort of friend, if you feel up to sharing. I'll come back later.

Thank you for the china @Maggie and for the gentle space. I really, really appreciate it.

No apology needed @CheerBear  i really hope you can ask for the help you need/deserve today.  Go as gently as you can. Will be thinking of you, checking later if you would like to talk, or just sit. Really care about you. 💕💜💕

Hugs for the tears @CheerBear
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance