Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

RoseRuby
Senior Contributor

Sad

That is so sad, no-one can reply to me.  I thought were all trying to beat thiw battle....

2 REPLIES 2
NikNik
Senior Contributor

Re: Sad

Hi there @RoseRuby Welcome to the Forums!

It looks like you did get some responses here -

Alone and sad, but focusing on the future

Re:past email

I know being new the forums can be tricky – it’s hard to know where to start. You have done a great job by starting new discussions, though sometimes it’s tricky for people to respond to multiple different discussions, so it’s best to start one or two. You’re also more than welcome to join discussions that already exist, if you feel as though you have something to add to them.

Also, there is a great resource which contains tips for people who are new to the Forums. You can find it here

Does anyone else have any tips or suggestions for @RoseRuby on the best way to get around the forums when you're new or some interesting/fun discussions RoseRuby could check out - @Jacques @Mazarita @Crazy_Bug_Lady @PeppiPatty ?

Nik

Re: Sad

Welcome to the forum, @RoseRuby,

I'm sorry you felt let down yesterday. I hope we can make it up to you today. Here's another one of those smiles you asked for. Smiley Happy And a (((hug))) thrown in as well!

I've been participating in this online community since about June last year and have found it to be very helpful. It's a place to share both our difficult times and our better times as well. However, as you discovered yesterday, it is not the best place to seek help in a crisis that requires immediate attention. On this forum we usually receive a response to our posts within 24-48 hours. If an immediate resonse is needed, I would suggest ringing Lifeline phone support: 13 11 14. 

In one of your messages yesterday, you talked about feeling alone and sad and that you feel you may be losing your relationship because you cry a lot. I relate to what you said because I have had periods of crying a lot of the time too and my relationships have suffered for it. When our mental state gets to the point of crying so much, I think we really need some help from medical and psychology professionals. Did you talk to your GP about your crying when you were having your check up? It seems important that you explore further with your doctor why this might be happening.

I wish you the very best and hope to hear more from you now that we have had time to read and respond.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance