Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

Question

While I am still very new here, I have been chatting with a couple of members very regularly. My question, is there anyway that someone can check on a member that hasn't replied? I have seen a few threads where I felt they where feeling down on themselves for posting it in the first place and I have sent them a message just checking in and they haven't replied. Not sure if I am overacting (am told I do that a lot). 

95 REPLIES 95
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Question

Hi @Former-Member , I think you can just try to tag them asking how they are or email the mods to check in on someone, or click their username to see when the last time they posted was. Hope that helps, I'm not too sure.

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Former-Member 

Thank you for your reply. So you know it was you I was very worried about. 

PLEASE TAKE CARE 💖

Former-Member
Not applicable

Really? How come you were worried? But thank you. @Former-Member 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Former-Member 

Well as I said I had sent you a good morning and you didn't reply. At first I wasn't worried as I myself don't always check in here in the mornings. But then I saw a response from you on one of your threads that worried me. I waited and nothing so I tried to check in with you last night. When I woke this morning and still nothing, I knew I had to ask how if possible could someone find out if you where ok. 💖

@Former-Member
if your ever concerned at all, you can email sane and express your concerns, your also able to tag a moderator here by typing @ then moderator like you normally would, I wont do it on here just as I see you have your response. but then whichever moderator is on they will be notified as well. the moderator is then able to communicate with the member your worried about.
Former-Member
Not applicable

@outlander 

Thank you very much outlander. 

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Former-Member 

Hey @Former-Member  @outlander  

Just wondering if anyone has heard from @Former-Member  lately. @Whitehawk 

I think she said on another thread she is taking a break @Former-Member

@Former-Member could you send an email to check on her please, i know shes been having a tough time latley
Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @outlander , I haven't heard from her in a couple of days and was worried 💖

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance