Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My life partner has Bipolar ii

Am thinking my employment may soon come to an end, the company I work for had major changes and when these happened I thought it would not be too lomg before my position would be made redundant (in fact  surprised it has lasted so long); I can see things gearing up in that direction.  

In all of our crisis period work were very kind to me but I can see that I was not doing my best work and I feel quite a sense of loss in relation to this. 

I think I will know by the end of the week.

Sorry to hear this @Former-Member

Do you have plans around what to do if this happens ? 

I do remember you mentioning this a while ago. I imagine it would be harder at the moment considering uncertainty around mr D progress at the moment.

Have a little long service up.my sleeve and Mr D's DSP to fall back on @Determined (although I don't know how c'link work in relation to that). Over all it might work ok as we are considering an interstate move so we can be closer to relatives and in the process downsize. I would like to get a part time job if possible.

At present a matter of wait and see.

❤️🌹 @Former-Member ....

@Former-Member

Thinking of you at the moment. 

Thanks for your messages @Determined   @Faith-and-Hope @Shaz51 @outlander

As suspected my job has been made redundant. Have a lot of mixed feelings, feel a bit teary but also in one way relieved as I was not really happy there.

A new chapter begins ....

hugs @Former-Member i hope your new chapter is better than the last Heart

Hugs @Former-Member ......

Commussetations for now, but I hope the new chapter is so lovely it takes over those tears quickly with new joys to be had.

❤️💕

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance