Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Medication and Back Pain (Side effect)

Thanks @Appleblossom ☺..I'm looking at a BA in psychology. However today I even thought Mental Health in Youth Work appeals too. I had a terrible day yesterday, anxiety causing severe paranoia. Today I had to rest, which I never do. But honestly it was so compounding. It's like falling apart & being completely unsure why? But at the same time I received some lovely advice saying sometimes it's best to let everything fall apart! That made perfect sense. Otherwise I start feeling physically unwell. I'm quite confused why this is happening to me! I took some quiet time tonight to watch an old fave 'girl interrupted'..this movie makes me feel normal again! 😂 Lol..stranger things do happen!

Study is great. You might be able to work in the field more quickly if you do Youth Work, but the longer haul in Psychology might also suit you.

You have probably been holding it together for the kids through the holidays ... and it might be good to let it all go for a little while .. now that you can have a break and just be there for them.  A lot depends on timing and if we dont listen to our bodies they scream out loud eventually. Dream into your future.

Thanks @Jane4.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance