Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Long Term caring and it's problems

@JoJo99 - I think I may just have confused you with my post.

Do what @Faith-and-Hope said. Click on reply at one of the posts to begin typing. 

good morning @JoJo99

No need to apologise @JoJo99,my friend HeartHeart

I hadn't used a forum before finding this one either, My husband was in the MI hospital , I came on here the night we came home with soo many questions with no answers  , decissions , I just didn`t know what to do next

so sending you a knowing hug Heart

and you can keep talking to us here until you find your feet , that is what I did

hope you were able to have some sleep last night

you are not alone my friend

thanku, that means alot x

Hello there, you might experiencing sadness but hey you've worked since you are 10 years old and that is taking of your mother. It's the most rewarding job of all. You should be proud, others can't do that. You a guiniune love and that is adorable.

Love your profile pic @JoJo99. Great motto to follow too. 

thanku it is one of my foster dogs 🙂 @soul

thanku for that @AshEasy @soul @Shaz51@Faith-and-Hope, feeling rather weary of it all, it's really a never ending lifestyle. I want my daughter to be very independant from me but I just can't let her go. Plus she needs the help. I am going to move her back home but with her support workers in place. She can't seem to cope at all on her own when they go home. I was surprised she was so excited by it, I must say I did wave a dog in front of her !! She is going to take on my latest pooch for her own. Indi is like a therapy dog, very relaxed and soothing so should be a good fit for her moods. omg they made that pic hugeindie toy 2.jpg

@JoJo99 Sounds like a good plan and with your daughter having Indi as company that may give you some additional respite. Hope it all works out well. I know the dynamics change somewhat when family members live together after having been apart for a while. 

I just choose medium when I'm posting photos. Seems to be a suitable size.

@soul wrote:

@JoJo99 - this is what you are looking for:-

IMG_2333.PNG

brilliant help @soul

Hello @JoJo99

how are you today xx

love your picture of the dog Smiley Very Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance