Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Living with PTSD (Potentially Triggering Material)

Safe travels  @Former-Member  i know coming back will be tough on you but i have faith that you'll  get through  it. One step at a time. I do hope while your away you'll  be able to find some moments to yourself to enjoy too 💚

Thinking of you on your travels @Former-Member 

Hoping you can rest on the train. 

Do you read?

Wishing you all the best. 

🥰🤗

@Former-Member Just read that you don't leave until midnight tonight - safe travels Hon Heart

I did see my eels play - they are such an up and down team - you never know which side are going to take the field. If they play like that every week they would beat anyone. We play your Raiders next week so one of us will have a win Smiley Tongue

Thanks everyone @Zoe7 @Former-Member @outlander @BlueBay @Shaz51 @Peri  @CheerBear @Faith-and-Hope  and others

On the train and on my way. Got an hours snooze before I left home. 

Mumi I do like to read and have brought a book. Also some sudoku puzzles. Though it is lights out so I will probably try to sleep for a bit.  Yes some of the interstate trains still have sleepers, as does this one. But I have to change trains half way thru my journey, so little point in trying to get one. Hard to get anyway.

How lovely it was Peri to hear from you! Sorry I did not respond sooner, but its all been a bit of a rush these past few days.

Thanks so much for your kind words Cheerbear. 😀

I will try to check in most days while away. Quite frankly ... I need you guys.

Glad you got to enjoy your Eels win Zoe, and that you are rwcovering quite well. I had my dentist checkup today, and all okay.

Good night everyone.

Sherry 💕

@Former-Member hope the last few hours have been OK for you and that the changing of trains went well (if you've done that yet).

Sending you some ❤ for your adventure and for the feelings that are coming with it.

Thanks @CheerBear . Got 2 seats to myself, so dozed for a while. 

Ha ha, no I havent changed trains yet. Still almost an hour out of Sydney. 

Need a hot drink though, I do know that. Will grab one in the half hour I have at the train changeover. I booked my luggage thru, so dont need to worry about that. Trains are little different to planes these days. No longer the old 'rattlers'.

And hey ... thanks for the company.

Sherry 😀💜🚂🚅

👍💕 @Former-Member ❤😘

@CheerBear 💕💕

That's a long train trip @Former-Member! I have only done one big train trip when I went interstate with a toddler. We didn't have to change trains though. Hope that goes well. It's great you don't need to worry about luggage change too and that you had two seats to yourself.

Hope your hot drink is good. I think I'd be wanting a cuppa by now!

Better fly - I have a big day ahead and had little sleep so I'm feeling some pressure to wake up properly and get us all moving.

Thinking of you. Hope there are plenty of enjoyable times ahead. ❤🚂

Morning to you also @outlander (as a quick fly by hi!) Hope today is kind to you 😘

Thinking of you @Former-Member  ❤️❤️

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance