Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Life can be a Pain

Hi @Shaz51 @Former-Member @eth @BlueBay @Gazza75 

Um  - not a good day  - I never feel well the day after I've had a migraine but I think something I ate has made it worse or something else  - not my idea for a fun day  - I'm cold and feel tired but I am sure I will feel okay tomorrow

So I am not useful  to anyone  - not even for myself today  - I'm just taking things quietly 

All the best everyone 

Dec 🦉

Hey  - I found an owl in my phone 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Sorry to hear @Owlunar  that today has not been a good day for you.  One of the many ups and downs so many of us face I suppose.  Although I have never had migraine, I do know from others, that it is really energy sapping and can make you quite unwell, aside from the actual sore head.  Something you ate has contributed?  Gee I hope not, as the meat loaf and roasted veges you planned for last night sounded pretty damned good.  And you had your appetite back then too.  I do hope its not some 24 hour bug or something.  I agree that it does not sound like fun at all.  In fact from what you described, you may well have a temperature?  Definitely a good idea to take things nice and easy for the day.  And however long you need to.  I do not feel much use to anyone else either the last couple of days.  So we can both feel useless together today. 🤔  I hope you start to feel much better very soon.  Quietly goes it for now though.

Sherry 💕🌼

Hi @Owlunar 

im sorry you're not well today. The after effects from a migraine are draining. It usually takes a day or two fir me to recover from a migraine. Take it easy tiday. Hugs. ❤️❤️
and big hugs to you @Former-Member  ❤️❤️

💕💖 @Owlunar   Rest up today, eat lightly if you can otherwise at least keep your fluids up, and hopefully you'll feel a bit better tomorrow.  Migraines really knock people around.  Will be thinking of you with the anniversary tomorrow - what you are feeling might be related to that too.  Hope you are able to do a little something that's special and symbolic for yourself.  But in any case nurture yourself as much as possible.  If I was there I'd be pampering you while you rest.  Take care lovely woman xx

Image result for barn owl pictures

@Owlunar  xx

Hi @eth @BlueBay @Former-Member @Shaz51 

I'm pretty sure it's something I ate  - my daughter is in hospital right now with an upset stomach and we ate food from the same shop but it still could be the meat loaf so I am not eating the other half  - I'm not eating anything solid anyway 

Yes - migraine knocks our socks off - thanks everyone and the owl-pic is fantastic  - love it 

Dec 🦉

And yes  - the anniversary tomorrow  - that is quite an annual event ☹

ohhh lots of tender hugs my second mum @Owlunar HeartHeartHeart

I have had a gallbladder attack since early morning Smiley Sad

hope you and your daughter are ok xxx

@eth, @BlueBay , @Former-Member 

@Owlunar  Thinking of you today and the anniversary. 💙💙💙

Sorry about the migraine, the food, the pain and everything that seems to come all at once.

Sometimes there’s no choice but to take things easy. Take care @Owlunar 💛💛🦉🦉🦉

Thinking of you and sending love today @Owlunar   Happy to sit with you whenever you want.  Hope the sickness passes and you are able to do some nice things to get through today.  xoxo

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance