Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Our stories

Re: Life can be a Pain

Hi @Gazza75 @Shaz51 @BlueBay @utopia @outlander 

Fridays are busy but I don't feel quite like going to bed yet - soon though

This morning was icy - but the day was warm - I got my shopping done and did other things to attend to before I got away - just a few days left - and although at times I feel like I am walking in jelly up to my waist I am walking - figuratively - 

When I was writing about walking through jelly I wondered what colour it is atm - geez I miss clipart - so what colour? - definitely not blue - that's my faviour colour - not red - not angry enough - maybe green - so I feel like I am walking through green jelly - but wait - good idea this - someone has poured white choc chips in and I can eat them - oh yeah - that feels a lot better

Enough word pictures - I really need to go to bed - all the best everyone and I hope your Saturday will be the best possible under the circumstances

Dec

πŸ’•πŸ’–β€οΈοΈπŸ’“πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒ·πŸŒΈπŸ’πŸŒ»πŸŒΊπŸŒΌπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚

sending yout lots of tender hugs my second mum @Owlunar , thinking of you lots and sitting with you xxx

πŸ’•πŸ’–β€οΈοΈπŸ’“πŸ’πŸŒΉπŸŒ·πŸŒΈπŸ’πŸŒ»πŸŒΊπŸŒΌπŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚

I was picturing a deep maroon coloured jelly @Owlunar 

Thanks @utopia  and @Shaz51 

Yep - maroon jelly would be right - I had a bad day yesterday and felt as it the jelly was almost cement - I really found it hard to get started

At 11.00 am I was still in bed - I had a headache worth the name and wanted to stay where I was forever - I think I must have gone back to sleep - not sure - but I found it really hard to get up and get dressed and have a coffee - all too much - so I rang Life Line - I get a lot out of ringing them.

I can honestly say I don't have regrets about the past and I have sorted out the feelings around the anniversary - which is next week - and I know it was a lot more than just having my son die - and the whole thing was so complex - I still don't understand how my parents could behave the way they did - I guess I never will - that is not something I could ever do - still - it happened and I know my parents both suffered a lot about that

And other stuff was all under the heading of "shit happens" and a lot did back then - I don't feel as if I have to examine under every rock in my past. We can't change the past and we can't see the future - when I lived through the dark years of my life I could not see the time when I would see all of that as a huge learning curve - but in retrospect - as hard and as rotten as it was - it was a time that led to increased wisdom

My flight will be boarding soon and it's time I got myself organised and got through security. Of course it's not as comfortable out with the public - there are comfy chairs and tables where I am atm - but I never want to hurry - and I have to check that the gate hasn't changed - that happened the last time I was here

All the best everyone

Dec

@Gazza75@BlueBay @Razzle @outlander @Faith-and-Hope 

Have a safe trip @Owlunar , take care πŸ™‚

Thanks @Gazza75 

People are getting up and moving right now - of course the airport is busy today and they couldn't all be in business class on the plane I am getting on

But it is time to put the computer away and getting through security and I am looking forward to my flight

Dec

@Owlunar, look forward to hearig of your adventures πŸ™‚  

Stretch those legs out and enjoy your flight.

Stay safe.

have a safe trip my second mum @Owlunar HeartHeart

Enjoy your time / holiday with your granddaughter @Owlunar 

Thanks @utopia @Shaz51 @Gazza75 @BlueBay 

I had a good flight up here - there were only adults in business class and I had both seats to myself - I can really stretch my legs out in the very front row of the plane

Seeing the Glass House Mountains has been on my bucket list for most of my life and I saw them from the plane - the sun was setting and so down there it was dusk and the mountains were silvery and mystical - my good luck for special moments was really working then - it was certainly worth seeing and wish I had a photo but that would not have worked looking west into the setting sun. 

I was out yesterday with my grand-daughter and she drove me around the area and it is lovely up here on the Sunshine Coast - today we both had a rest and she is back tomorrow to have a look around the complex - it's really huge and worth seeing - and today I found the track to the beach and went their twice - wonderful surf

I will be back home on Saturday night - I have this weather app in my computer - lots of added extras - I can see the weather in Melbourne has been bleak, cold and wet - at least I will not be surprised

Wish you were all here

Dec

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance