Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Life can be a Pain

@Owlunar That song playing at the dentist made me giggle Smiley LOL Those funny moments in life we need to acknowledge 👍 Glad it was only a filling but never nice having to go to the dentist.

The rain has cleared here this afternoon and it is a nicer day so I might even get out in the garden for a while this afternoon ...see how tired I am later. Hope you are enjoying the nice day in Melbourne Heart

Thanks @Zoe7 

I do like to think about, remember and tell about the humerous moments in my life. It certainly lightens the load

I went for a walk this afternoon - I can walk further without pain now - not as far as I used to but I am working on it

There is a beautiful big dog living in a house over the road from me. I saw his family going out as I was walking home and I went and talked to him for a while. He seemed to be having a conversation with me - telling me how his family had gone away forever and could he please go home with me - he really frowned and looked unhappy. I am not in the mood for a dog. This guy is friendly but big. I was bitten once and I am twice shy but I like this dog. 

Anyway.

I hope your mother is recovering - it must be hard for her if she can't talk - I am glad she can write now. You sister seems to be having a hard time - you have so much responsibility there - I understand

Thinking of you and thanks again

Dec

Hi @Owlunar ... been reading along, though not responding much lately.  Glad you got the dentist trip done, and tooth fixed.

Its great that you are able to do some decent walks again.  And extra nice that you had the neighbours dog to chat to.

Sending you some love dear Dec.  Please know that even when I'm not around much, I am always thinking of you.

Emelia 🤗💕

ohhh hugs and hugs my second mum @Owlunar HeartHeart

@Emelia8@Zoe7@Faith-and-Hope 

Mr shaz wants to rebuild now on our land block  Heart

but still going to keep mum`s place !!!!!!!!!!

Great tat you can walk a bit further without too much pain @Owlunar 👍

I have told Mum I am never going to play charades with her because she is rubbish at it lol ...and my lip reading skills are pretty bad - but in my defence there are tubes in the way so I am at a disadvantage. Writing is good ...and we can have a conversation that way for the present.

It seems like you have found a new friend ...I know I would be totally lost without Tobes ..and Clover has certainly given me so much pleasure in the last few months ...I miss Cat though - just not the same without her Smiley Sad

hello @Owlunar , how are you today xx

hope you are feeling a bit better xx

Hi @Htoo 

I said I would get in touch with you because you asked something about ABI

If this means Acquired Brain Injury I do know something about that - just a little

I had a friend with that for a long time - only after his accident - I know it's really difficult

Could you let me know more about this? It is a cause of grief - I understand - a person loses a lot when this happens

Dec

Hi @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @Emelia8 @Faith-and-Hope @Anastasia @utopia @Shaz51 

I am so pleased tonight - I went and had my feathers shampooed, cut and blow-waved this afternoon and it feels so good and looks so tidy

I am the tidy-owl tonight

Dec

It makes such a difference to have tidy feathersIt makes such a difference to have tidy feathers

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope 

Dec 🦉😊

💞 @Owlunar 

G'night ..... 💤

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance