Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Former-Member
Not applicable

How do you feel about this?

when-you-love-someone-more-than-they-deserve

19 REPLIES 19

Re: How do you feel about this?

@Former-Membercam you give me a hint. The pic isnt up as yet my end.

@greenpea @Former-Member 👋🌞🌹

@Anastasia  Hey Anastasia 🙂

Hello little pea, struggling to sleep too? Are you ok hun?

@greenpea 

@Anastasia  Hmmm I am not good hunny. I have to go back to hospital for 6 weeks this time to sort out my meds. My mind is not in a good place sweety.

Oh @greenpea I am so sorry.

I can totally understand your feelings around another admission. I can imagine you went in this last time full of hope and now you're feeling let down and deflated. Especially with having to ensure you have someone to care for your boy. Oh pea. Its alot. Are you closer med wise than you were last admission? Have the tremors subsided somewhat? Is respite an option for your boy? Here for you sweetheart x

@Anastasia  pdoc said that she would ween me off all my meds and put me on one heavy duty pill which would stop the tremors but would require constant blood tests as it can do damage to the heart .... my main concern is my son hopefully will find a good respite for him. I have spoken to him and told him that I have to have this done. ex said he would come up every weekend .

@AnastasiaHow are you sweetheart?

Oh Pea, I'm aware of it. 

I'm sorry 💔

Sending to the Universe what is necessary for you to get through this 🙏

Hoping this admission will resolve thetremors and get you on track sweetheart. You are so worth it ❤️

@greenpea 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance