Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

LostAngel
Senior Contributor

Hi everyone just letting you know I am Safe

just letting Moderater Know I am safe,more to post soon @SmallBlueMouse 

1 REPLY 1

Re: Hi everyone just letting you know I am Safe

ok hello again um so following on from a few hours ago I was missing special someone last night so moderater was worried or checking in um anyway Im safe but to say last night was a wild night would be an understatement so um after I couldnt sleep and was missing special someone well low and behold he showed up and well lets just say things got interesting pretty dam fast that is we didnt spend much time talking so much as making up was more what happend,talk about wild um but yeah at the same time it was great the only thing was we where both slightly drunk so um needless to say it was memmrable anyway I did notice something positive in the midst of the wild we both took the time to really care about each other which is  whole nother level of intamacy anyway I got to see the one person Ive been wanting to see although strangely I feel like Im in a movie either a teen rom com or a romantic drama anyway its my life and my story and my choice,maybe we will talk more next time also I can tell he missed me just as much as I missed him anyway strange how life goes sometimes as there was a time I didnt think there would be romance on the horizon ,now it seems thats what mainly is on the horizon for me although during this time I am dealing with menatal health depression and a huge amount of self doubt just about myself not to do with romance as such but yeah I just need to be carefull not to self medicate too much while taking anti depressents although maybe Im self medicating in another way too anyway I guess whatever helps and whatever I as an adult consent to its fine allright thats all but I am safe despite my strange personal choices tagging @bipolarbunny 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance