Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Jamc
Senior Contributor

Going back to Work

Today I went to work as from the start of School on 27th i do a Gradual return to work admin is great with it talked 2 my fellow cleaners they have all been great said u will no shit from us just have 2 take it slowly good thing about working 4 Goverment they do not throw out as a bit of trash if u have problems

Content/trigger warning
:
Content/trigger warning
🙂
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Going back to Work

Congratulations! 😄 Don't forget to keep making time for exercise - it will make a heck of a difference to your mood when you get back there. 

Congratulations  on your return to work. Its such a big step. Remember to look after yourself. 

Well it has been my first week back at work on Gradual Return To Work it has wrecked me physically what with really bad weather ie.High Humidity & frequent storms saw my doctor today said it will take a while for my body & mind to adjust but also said get back to gym have not been for 10 days she said that has been a Major part of my Recovery & Getting back to work 

@Appleblossom Thanks for the like luv being back to work but my body & mind do not but as my Doctor said today just push through it will get better can not wait till the Financeing for my Pscholigst gets through so i can see her again

It is best if any work we do is viable long term.

Good Luck   you are a battler and a trooper @Jamc  but wouldnt it be nice if life didnt always need that.  If we could coast a bit here and there.

@Appleblossom Thanks sometimes I whish That it was easier but maybe i would not have built up the strengh to do what i have? 

Going into the 3rd week of return to work i feel more confidant but aware that it could change so easily if i do not look after myself and stay aware of myself if you know of myselfSmiley Surprised

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance