Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Fragile

Big care @Appleblossom  not good with words sometimes/often, but lots of feels. 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙😺😺😺😺😺😺🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾

You have always reached out for me @Maggie  and I appreciate it heaps.

Heart

@Appleblossom 💜💜

67161A85-3909-4EAB-8B78-1B5BDB33F5C8.jpeg

Peri
Senior Contributor

Hi @Appleblossom ,

i am so sorry you have a hard time and hope that you are feeling a bit better.

the mandala is beautiful, so much to see in it.

i have been thinking about you .

i have not been posting much myself lately as I have not been feeling great. I really struggle to start my day but get better as the day progresses.  

Peri

@PeriReally good to hear from you, and see you on this thread.

Heart

I probably spend too much time on the forum.

@Maggie 

Thank you

Today I will do tidying, writing, and music and try and get out to first rehearsal, socially distanced, since Feb.

It means a lot to be walking along with caring older women where I feel accepted and can be me.

Heart

@Appleblossom  I’m thinking you might be home now. I really hope your rehearsal went well. Being with older caring women who care, will be good, especially after social distancing. I like the fact that you feel accepted, and can be real, such a special, and rare ( in my personal experience) thing.

Maybe some rest tonight, with Cat and some tv. I have a sleeping fur baby beside me, ready to watch Neighbors, then Home and Away. Take care Apple. 💚💚💚

@Peri  Sending some 💞💞

@Maggie 

Heart

I had to cancel rehearsal as I was not in fit state to drive and had to damage control at home.  My body out of control ... sigh.  In my head researching and writing for too long.  Feeling tortured and lost control.  Today similar but in different ways.  Finding absolute extent of bodily life.

Smiley Embarassed

Sundays conversation with my son was so long and intense and challenging.  I thought about it and wrote for 2 days and sent him a short version.

Last night he called and was grateful for letter/email and we had a lovely long hour conversation.  Some he expressed frustration but without the anger and blame.  We also could talk about music, people on a basic social level, and positive strategies moving forward.  Big Relief.

Heart

@Appleblossom  Sorry today it tricky, and that you missed rehearsal a few days ago.

Do you find writing helpful? I do on one level, but exhausting on another. In part, it gets it outside of our head, which can help with the continuing thought processing.

Relief with you son after a difficult conversation. It’s hard work peeling back the layers for ourselves, let alone others.

You are doing a really good job. Take care. 💞💞💞

Sending you a whole heap of love and some gentle hugs @Appleblossom Heart

I saw this today, and thought of you @Appleblossom . I hope you are doing ok. 💞💞

3C1777DA-C492-4A2D-BDD2-822364FF0A42.jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance