Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Our stories

Re: Fragile

It is great that you are still involved in that cause @Appleblossom and gaining heart and nourishment from walking and singing with a range of creative souls. Keeping yourself busy and doing things you also enjoy is a positive Hon Heart

HeartHeart,my @Appleblossom  xx

Sounds nice @Appleblossom  singing ๐ŸŽผ walking ๐Ÿ‘ฃ๐Ÿ‘ฃ and climate change ๐Ÿ’ซโญ๏ธ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒœ

Hope the hair is still looking good. ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘€ โค๏ธ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’œ

Well @Maggie You have totally knocked my socks off with that choice of pic.

Heart

Today a friend cut and gave me one that looked just like it, with a lemonade scent.  I drove a couple K with it between my teeth and then went supermarket shopping and passed on the love and gave it my checkout chic.

ROSES ROCK!

Smiley Happy

@Appleblossom ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

@Appleblossom  ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Having you to stimulate me by posting pic and therefore making the perfect space to share that little story is worth more than gold.

@Maggie 

Smiley Happy

I told checkout chic she could decorate the till with it, but she said "no" she wanted to take it home.

I can take a no.

Smiley Very Happy

@eth @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @outlander @Queenie @MDT @Former-Member @Former-Member @greenpea @Angels333 @TAB  and anyone interested who I have missed.

Have a good day.

Smiley Happy

Hi @Appleblossom   I'm loving the image of you driving with a rose between your teeth!  Hope today is a good one for you xx

Me too @eth  ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance