Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Our stories

Meowmy
Senior Contributor

Re: Fragile

@Appleblossom 

Glad art helps to heal and sooth. Sometimes it says so much that words canโ€™t express. Congratulations on your grandson. You are truly blessed. 

Congratulations on your sons baby boy @Appleblossom Heart

Is this your first grandchild @Appleblossom . Enjoy the blessing, you are blessed.

I love pictures, I'm a visual person. A picture paints a thousand words I struggle to say.

Yes @Maggie He is my first.

I had been told there would be none, so it is a beautiful surprise. We cant always predict the future.

Heart

@Appleblossom  Congratulations on your sons baby boy Smiley Very HappyHeart

He is blessed to have you in his life @Appleblossom  Enjoy all the first experiences with him. Firsts as, never seen/ heard etc.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hello dear @Appleblossom 

Sorry its taken me a couple of days to get back to adding my congratulations to that of everyone else here.

What a joy ... a baby grandson.  Will you be known as Nana, Nan, Grandma, Nonna, Oma, or something else?  

My grandkids call me Grandma Sherry (oops nearly used my real name there).  Such a blessing, especially when you were told there would be no children. Always a relief to know all is well and both mum and bub healthy. I hope you get to enjoy every moment of being a proud Grandma. 

Sherry 

Image result for congratulations grandma

I am still deciding and talking about it with my son.  @Former-Member It was telling that he did not want me to be a Nanna as my mother was with him, then said If I really wanted to, that is was fine.  We are still working it out.  

Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

newGrandma.jpeg

(((( @Appleblossom ))))

Babies make the world go round ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’™

@Appleblossom ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance