Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Sirine
Senior Contributor

Excited or hypo

Hi all you lovelies

I think I may get approval for a new unit. Spoke to the landlord and he was getting on to the agent. I hate waiting!!!!! I want to know if it's a yes so I can put other things into play.

But I'm so excited, stupidly so. But I'm scared I'll be disappointed again.

I'm not sure what normal excitement feels like. 😕  I so want this unit, it will be my forever home. And I'm looking at a new fridge too but that's 2000. Hope I get the Nils loan. 

Supposed to start work this week too.

Just catastrophifising a bit too. When things go good something always stuffs up.  

I know I'm crazy 🤪 just a bit crazier then normal today.

Positive thoughts,  positive thoughts. I just wish I was as patient with myself as I am with my clients. 

Anyway hope your all doing well xxx

23 REPLIES 23

Re: Excited or hypo

Hiiii @Sirine 

I couldn't help but have a little laugh because this is so me! When things are going well, I'm like hmmmm now don't get too excited. Super annoying isn't it. I'm super excited for you though that things are going well. Positive thoughts, postive thoughts....everything is going to be AOK!

❤️

@hanami it's so weird. I haven't felt this positive in years. I'm glad I'm not alone in this. Thanks hun. Fingers crossed it all works out. It's about time I had some luck. ❤

100 per cent you deserve it!!! 

Oh @Sirine I really hope you get it. Please let us know as soon as you do and we can celebrate with you ...everything crossed for you and sending some extra positive vibes your way.

@Zoe7 thank you so much hun. Will definitely be singing from the rooftops when it happens xxx

I will put the champagne on ice for you @Sirine 👍🤗🍾

@Zoe7 make sure it's non alcoholic I've given up drinking 8 days sober so far. But thanks hun it's mocktails all round lol

I don't drink either @Sirine so it is definitely non-alcoholic 👍

8 days is already a massive achievement - you should be very proud of yourself 😁

I'm really proud of myself and I live with an alcoholic which gets really hard sometimes as she gets nasty every now and then. 

But it's non alcoholic champagne for us hun. 

Thanks @Zoe7 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance