Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Eating disorder and more - need a shoulder ......

Trust the travel goes as.well as it can @Faith-and-Hope   have been thinking of of you and family. 

'Simply simply passing became the objective for all of us'...   Heading you on that one 😬

When do you get your results?

Another month before my results are released.

Hey @Faith-and-Hope I just re-read my post and realised it came out all wrong, I was trying to have a rant about the overall failure of tertiary education for the neuro-diverse and it reads like I am saying it is doubtful your cubs will get through. I am sorry for that error in my writing, and not explaining myself properly.

I am confident that your cubs will be OK. Sure, they may have to slow the pace, or swap subjects or take time off but they've already demonstrated their capabilities, it just sucks that life sometimes drags down our health and we can't concentrate or sleep. They will get through maybe just not as fast as they originally hoped.

Its awful when something really personal is going on in your life and the last thing you want to do is expose it to the bureaucracy, when really all you can do is weather it and carry on, change directions or take a break.

I can empathise with their frustrations, and they must feel irritated by their father.

Take care and keep painting.

While you are away overseas @Faith-and-Hope why don't you go dancing?! And when you dance imagine that your body is a paintbrush, I feel that this can be very relaxing, to embody your body in a different way, from the arty part of your noodle brain. Why don't you give it a try with the stereo up tonight and some mood lighting. I got one of my sibs cubs Just Dance2020 on xBox for Chrissy so we will be swishing our paintbrush hips around next sleepover!

You're welcome to join us...and if you do, will you braid my hair?  

Corny Heart

😁😁😁

@Corny  .... I am cool with everything you wrote .... just very tired this evening so a bit on the quiet side, but definitely here and listening ....

🌽💕

That's completely understandable @Faith-and-Hope you must be exhausted and fallen in a bit of a heap, I would feel the same way. Being back home with your family would be comforting and maybe adding to the sleepyness because you can let go a little. I have been feeling very tired also, but it has been a stressful year, so it's hardly surprising, and your health would have suffered. 

I guess you have to put a lot of organising aside anyways, because you are going over seas and a lot shuts down in January. It can be a very hard time of year, my family will be split for the 1st time this year at Christmas but that's what my MH needs, as strange as that sounds to people that haven't experienced this sort of relationship breakdown. 

But romantic relationship breakdown is a different sort of pain. You don't come across as the sort of person that will jump into online dating to replace someone and avoid any time alone straight away or to try and get back at him by making him jealous.

Hearing friends & associates anecdotes and reasoning makes you realise there aren't too many authentic people on there, and there is a lot of unfinished business with ex's being laundered online. I find it such a turn off to be used as a rebound, but that's just me.

It also scares me a little if a friend or my sib says they've been going on there, it does give me anxiety and make me feel jumpy, my mind goes to the worst place, but I have been very jumpy with the kids going to parties too, so it is more about my mis-firing nervous system than much else. They're all adults and I can't stop them if they want new experiences or choose to try and forget someone that way.

I hope that sleep is improving for you, I suppose you will start packing soon. Are you worried that your ex may take some things, or paperwork while you are away?

Very smokey again and everything is locked up.

Corny Heart

@Faith-and-Hope  💕💜💕💜💕💙💙💙💙💙

@Corny  💕💕💕💜💜

Hi @Faith-and-Hope  I read on another thread about the financial squeeze your ex is trying to do.....I didn't want to be alarmist and project my anxious nervous system onto you, which I am guilty of sometimes, but that's why I did ask about trusting that the paperwork or dollars won't be shifted around while you're away.......if I was going to the other side of the world this sort of stuff would cross my mind straight away......I hope that you aren't too stressed out of your brain. Heart

Hi @Maggie Heart

Corny

thinking of you lots today @Faith-and-Hope  and sending you lots of hugsHeartHeart

@Shaz51 @Maggie 💕💕🌷🌷

@Corny I have support around the finances now, and I have new locks on the house, so all of that feels secure enough to leave behind.  Just taking each baby step will get us there slowly, and some things just have to happen for the baby dragons to see the lay of the land for what it really is ..... which is important because they need to understand the manipulations involved, as well you know from your experiences, despite ours being less intense ..... it’s still running on the same sort of rails.

Heading o/s tonight ..... see y’all in 2020 ....

❤️ F&H

@Faith-and-Hope  I really hope you have some good times away with baby dragons. I’m thinking there might be mixed feelings, with all that’s happening to you and around you.

Take care dear lady. 💜💜💜💜💜🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance