Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Depression and Anxiety

The fact you care so much about doing a good job means even if you do make the odd mistake, your dedication will be worth so much more to them @Farmchick. Be easy on yourself, don't be afraid to ask questions or get feedback as you learn and you'll do wonderfully Heart What's your favourite place at that farm, is there a water hole or hill where you love to spend time?

@Ali11i am deffentality to hard on myself at times thats for sure 

and i love just being in the paddock at this time of the year and in spring cause it is when the ewes lamb and i love seeing the little lambs running around 

At least you're aware of it @Farmchick, it means you can begin to change that story about yourself Heart

The lambs would be amazing to be around, that'd be a magical time of year

@Ali11yeah is great to be aware about it im just trying to work out how to go about changing it 

One day at a time @Farmchick Smiley Happy There's no single answer that helps everyone. Have you heard of Jim Kwik? He's been on repeat recently in our youtube playlist and seems like he does a lot of research in that area https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XkviCyYmZ0

hi @Farmchick its really good to hear about the farm life and how you enjoy it. the lambs sound really cute!

would you like to join in with some other social threads too? i could introduce you to some other members as well

Thanks heaps @Ali11 i havent heard of him but i will defiently give this a look at 

It really is great 

That would be great @outlander how do i go about doing that? 

you can have a look through the different sections ie 'social spaces' 'somethings not right' and the others in which you can find on the right hand side more towards the top of the page under 'Forum topics' then if you see any threads youd like to join in with you just click reply as you would for this thread. if it helps i can tag you to a thread or 2 to start you off @Farmchick 

That would be great thanks heaps @outlander 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance