Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Dealing with intrusive thoughts - my struggle!

Thank you @outlander and @BlueBay. I am thinking of both of you x

Hello all. This is my goodbye for now post. I'll be overseas for 16 days, so won't be able to post. 

I'm really really anxious about dealing with my MH away from my support network. My SH has really increased lately as a coping mechanism for the anxiety and SI. I'm a mess. I hate flying due to an injury I sustained in a flight 20 years ago. I have meds to help at least. Can I keep it together? I really don't know. I'm hoping the medication change helps. Maybe the change of scenary is what I need.

I've valued your support so very much. If you feel like posting here or tagging me while I'm away, that would be lovely. I can still support posts and read. 

I will be thinking of you and wishing you all nothing but good things 💚💜💚💜🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

@outlander @BlueBay @Angels333 @Flying_Hams @Shaz51 @Maggie @Gazza75 @Former-Member @eth @Former-Member @TAB @Faith-and-Hope @saturnzoon and @whoever else is reading

Hope it goes okay @Molliex

Take care @Molliex  thinking if you ❤️

will be thinking of you every day  my awesome friend @Molliex HeartHeart

you will be able to see our comments but you wont be able to reply xxxx

Hey @Molliex
Hope it's good for you to experience somewhere else. Often it can really help our MH.
I was saying the other day I had similar concerns overseas. However it clicked very much right away.
I'm sure you will be similar.
Happy to keep tagging you my friend.

@Molliex 

Sending all the strength resilience best wishes and determination you need to get through.

Sending love too.

Sherry 💕💕

Wishing you a safe journey @Molliex hope you have great holiday. Heart

I will definitely miss you @Molliex .  It's a tough time for you with your grandmother so sick, I hope you make some lovely memories. 💕💕

@Molliex  All the very best for your time overseas. I hope there’s lots of good in there for you. Take care. 💕💜💕💜

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance