Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Krishna
Senior Contributor

Daughter Catatonic

Hi @Anastasia @greenpea and other friends. Just to let you know my girl has been found and back in hospital. Exhale. Flooded in where I live with no mobile reception or internet unless I drive up the top of the mountain so limited communications. Just wanted to share some good news and thank you for your love and support xxx Now for some sunshine please xx

23 REPLIES 23

Re: Daughter Catatonic

Oh @Krishna that IS good news, thank you for sharing.

Sorry to hear you are flooded in, please take care, crazy times, wish we could sit and have a cry and a cuppa together, love and hugs always xox

@Krishna  Sweetheart I must have missed your original post re daughter missing 😮 . Nevertheless am so happy that she has been found and is safe and sound.  Thinking of you. Stay safe and try not to worry all though I know it will be impossible not too. Am here for you. Love always. peaxxx

@Krishna @greenpea I will have a new name in a day or so thinking of you both 💕

@Anastasia  thanks for letting me know hunny although I like this nameHeartxxx

Thanks @Anastasia for the message. You and @greenpea  are often in my thoughts too.Sending love hugs and hope xxx

Love and hugs back to both of you xoxo

@Krishna @greenpea 🌸🙏🌸

@Anastasia ❤️❤️🙏🙏

hello @Krishna 

how are you going today 

thinking of you and your daughterHeart

Hi @Shaz51 . Thanks for asking ❤️. Slowly coming to terms with the realisation that my girl has estranged herself from me. I know through her social worker that she is in NDIS accommodation now but little else. Refuses my calls and isn't replying to my texts. Not even a message for my birthday last month 😞. So it's time for me to step back and focus on my own health and wellbeing and hope that one day our relationship is rekindled, that is in her hands. Gosh it's hard but nothing more I can do. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance