Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Any diagnosed germophobes or hoarders on this forum?

@Eve7  it sounds like you're more comfortable with your pdoc than your psychologist? 

Glad you don't have any flooding...

The light therapy is great 🙂 I'm addicted, haha 😄

We have a sunny weekend due apparently, although in Melbourne that could mean anything 🤞

Sending wishes for you for the next month without your pdoc 🤗💛

It’s raining here @NatureLover and I’m still in bed. I suppose I’d better get up and go and vote. I think I’ll have a democracy sausage for breakfast.

I’m glad you’re enjoying the light therapy and it sounds like a good addiction to have!!

Have a great day!!

💙💛💚🌞💚💛💙

Usually, if the weather forecast is for 4 - 5 days of rain and gloom in a row in Melbourne, my heart sinks. 

However, we have that forecasted for next week here, and I'm actually excited! I want to test how my new therapy light box is working when it's not on!

I know it works beautifully and I feel great when it's on...but the real test will be next week, when it's off and the weather has no sunshine. 

This will be a real test for you by the sound of it @NatureLover .  However I'm really quite excited for you, and have everything crossed that your fabulous therapy light box continues to work for you.  Even during Melbourne's notoriously bleak winter weather.  Yes, winter arrives next week, along with your forecasted 4-5 days of rain.  I will be thinking of you sitting up there with healing light shining on your days.

Emelia  💕🤗

Aww, such a lovely message from you, @Emelia8 ! ❤ Thank you for being excited for me! 🙂

I'm only allowed to use the light box for one hour a day, first thing in the morning, otherwise it will disrupt my sleep patterns...hence why I want to test how I feel when it's off. 

I had actually forgotten that winter arrives next week...thanks for the reminder. 

Thanks for thinking of me and for your kind wishes and message  ❤ 🤗

@NatureLover 💛🐞🐛

@Emelia8 🧚🧚‍♂️💕

@Eve7 🤸‍♀️💞

@Snowie ❄️🎿

@Rhye ☺️🤜🤛

@Anastasia hope your day has gone well hon.

Sending lots of love 💜💜

Well, it's day 8 out of 10 of rain and gloom here in Melbourne, and I'm still standing...struggling a bit, but managed to go to work yesterday. So the therapy lamp is working, with my bad S.A.D. depression... The test is not over yet, the days with no sun keep extending in the weather forecast. 10 days is unusually long, even for Melbourne...I just hope it's no longer than 10. 

But previously, 5 days in a row of rain would have found me in bed, unable to function, so this is good news so far.

@Snowie  @Anastasia  @Emelia8  @Eve7  @Rhye  @outlander  @Bow

This is a promising development @NatureLover  and I am very happy for you.  😄  Nevertheless,  I hope the Melbourne sun soon shines down on you.  🌷🌻🌿

That's really great news @NatureLover. I've heard wonderful things about these lamps so I'm happy to hear that you're getting some relief 😊

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance