Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Evie1
Senior Contributor

Anxiety hurts

I’m feeling low and it anxiety its making me upset I sick of dealing with it can someone help me keep fighting it I just don’t want to deal with alone I’ll scared of my attacks I cry so during my attacks I feel so heavy and weak I don’t feel like I deserve to get better help me see a way out I’m trapped 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Anxiety hurts

Hi @Evie1 

So sorry to hear you're struggling with the anxiety tonight. Know that we are here to support you. Perhaps if you can, just try and breathe  your way through it. Sounds like simple advice but it can really help just to calm your nerves and focus your mind. Perhaps its the negative thoughts that you're trapped in, and which you need to find a way out from.

Kind regards,

tpb

@Evie1  Keep fighting Evie.  You DO deserve to get better.  Sending my best wishes to you.

Hi @Evie1

It hurts. But it passes

Please take care of yourself

oh @Evie1 sorry to hear that your feeling trapped and alone anxiety does hurt and anxiety does make you feel alone sadlySmiley Sad but you really are strong inside you just have trouble seeing that part of you right now, please believe me you are not alone sending hugs Lost Angel Heart

I don't want to deal with it I don't feel like I will ever get better as I continue to get re traumatised continuesly that's the part that hurts the most the reoccurring sexual abuse and trauma I'm so close to becoming a youth worker and I'm still unable to help myself i don't wanna fight if I could go back in time I would of gone to a different high school where children are believed and are protected from childhood trauma the school I went well I was a innocent young child at 13 and 5 other children at 15 humiliated me and sexually abused me for 4 years I cried I often had thoughts of suicide youth age maybe I should of said to whoever thought i was lying if u don't believe me I'll be gone and this school will close because u didn't protect a child who's been hurt 

My thoughts are coming back I'm feeling scared and my anxiety is going up really high 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance