Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

What is in mental puberty
@eudemonism

same @Shaz51 

@Flying_Hams Hey, glad your day turned out better. Compost bin is good achievement. Hope your evening is good too. Ready for the working week. I am always a little anxious before work. It’s good that we care about our work enough to prepare for them mentally. Hope you have a good week. You are doing well. Getting deeper and more mature. Take care.

@Zoe7 Hey zoey, sounds you had an okay weekend. Hope you will have a good week.Enjoy your evening. 

It's actually been a really hard weekend @Meowmy and still lots to get done before work tomorrow. Had a nice visit with my sister today though and that helped a little. The evening will be filled with school work - marking, planning and report writing - so will be super busy. Hope you have a good evening Hon Heart

@Shaz51 Hey darling, hope you are having a good day. I didn’t do much this weekend. Hope we all have a good week. Take care.

@Meowmy you always have such positive things to say to me. I really appreciate it 🙂

@Zoe7 Hope you get lots done this evening. I didn’t do much. Snail mode.lol. Just hope to smooth over this week. I have a fair few MI related appointments. Hope you will have a good week. Take care.

It seems many of us are battling demons of varying sorts here lately.

I do hope we all get to where we need and want to be.

We must remember to support each other.

I am feeling anxious and lonely today. I don't know why, but it is there.

@Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Everan @Teej @Appleblossom @eudemonism @frog @eth @Gazza75 @Everan @Former-Member @Angels333 @Doglover @Sophia1 @saturnzoon @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear @Former-Member @Molliex @Smc
@Ant7 @Adge @Former-Member @Owlunar

Hey again @Flying_Hams. It does feel like there are lots of us having a hard time lately. It's lovely to give and receive support.

Sorry to hear you're feeling anxious and lonely today.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance