Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

Thanks @Molliex

She us yeh. She had a water colours class today. Getting xray soon for her. Think it might be tooth related.

I am well received word from internship people. Still going but not as much work obviously.

It's a shame but at least they still have some stuff left in the program for us

@outlander @oceangirl @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Everan @Teej @Appleblossom @eudemonism @frog @eth @Gazza75 @Everan @Former-Member @Angels333 @Doglover @Sophia1 @saturnzoon @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear @Former-Member @Molliex @Smc
@Ant7 @Adge @Former-Member @Owlunar @Queenie @utopia

Hey all. Got word today about internship. It'll be a smaller program. But still going ahead. Only one event for us so that will be in 2 weeks. Other than that it is work from home.

I am a bit bummed out by that. But nothing can be done. These things happen.

Fate had other plans.

I have spent today launching a website for our project with some others. Then just took the rest if the day off. Really lacking motivation to do my internship work. Seems so lacking in anything I am interested in. It was easier at the office. I feel guilty because of that.

Meanwhile I accepted a volunteer editor role and that'll be good. And I have also got an interview for another job in the same govt department I am working in atm.

Most of today I was tired and lonely.

I don't get it...

Just ups and downs you will settle when outside things settle @Flying_Hams

Hope so @TAB

Kind of over it tbh

Just get through it @Flying_Hams had job set back cpl hrs ago
Take what comes

@Flying_Hams you are doing great.Lots of positives.. May be just need a nice girl. Hope that comes soon.

Haha @Meowmy
If only hey haha

Yeah I guess @TAB

take it easy @Flying_Hams 

@Flying_Hams hey Hamza how are you going ?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance