Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

yeah whats with that @Flying_Hams  lol

thanks @Shaz51 @eth 🙂

hearing u @Flying_Hams  (re msg on 22nd)

Hey @Doglover
How's it going?

@outlander @oceangirl @Shaz51 @Zoe7 @TAB @greenpea @BlueBay @Meowmy @Everan @Teej @Appleblossom @eudemonism @frog @eth @Gazza75 @Everan @Former-Member @Angels333 @Doglover @Sophia1 @saturnzoon @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear @Former-Member

If anyone is still up I just want to say thanks for helping me over these few weeks...

I've been out tonight and managed okay. I'm heading home now.

I'm really just done with so much. Not just work but everything else.

Lately it's all about surviving... Not living... Just surviving.....

It's like the burden has got heavier. I'm not sure what made it heavier..

I know the feeling @Flying_Hams . I'm rly sorry u r doing it tough (re msg ystrday). X

@Flying_Hams hey glad you have been out and now safe. I think it could be the stress could cause the MI a bit heavier.Think would be wise to see your doctor. You have done so well for so long by yourself. May be rest for a few weeks or see your doctor.. Please look after yourself.

Idk @Meowmy
What can the doctor provide?? That they haven't already. I take enough meds.

Thanks @Doglover
Take care my friend

Sometimes surviving is all we can do @Flying_Hams hope things get better for you soon though

@Flying_Hams I just think back when I was at your age, I got worse when I tried so hard to get work. And my old meds stopped to work. Sometimes a good doctor can help along . But I agree most of the work to manage MI lies with ourselves. May be you just need some rest after working so hard for such a long time.But it will get better . This will make you a greater person because not everyone can do what you have done. Take care.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance