Forums Home

Lived Experience Forum

Acceptance, connection, support. Share the journey.

Safe, anonymous discussion for people living with mental illness, moderated 24/7 by mental health professionals.

Read the community guidelines
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

Tomorrow i am seeing an old student. Maybe this will spark up a sense of pride for me. Showing me what i can succeed at. Anyway.
Good nite

that's good @Hamsolo01  um yeah 'direction' has distilled down to survival here. need to get some money somehow. Work seems obvious solution. had 3 abortive attempts at applying for centrelink online  today. am missing paperwork, which is all needed prior to anything happening , used to be able to chase it up later. Wasted hours on it. might be easier to just get work lol

@Hamsolo01 maybe wait until next week re job search. Wondering what’s weird about contacting past colleague - often it can be like the old adage ”it’s not what you know but who you know”. However it sounds like there’s a back story. “Feeling pretty crappy” is to be expected at present I think. It’s probably important to feel the feelings associated with the overseas stuff for a bit longer rather than ignore or gloss over that significant event. 

Hello @TAB @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @Appleblossom I’ll send some pictorial encouragement for us!

FB478A33-A1C1-4331-842C-2F46A9A7804C.png

C5FFDF65-7544-4EDA-B147-AB94388B1222.png

sounds like some good thoughts from @Sam3  , @Hamsolo01  Cat Happy

@Hamsolo01  @Sam3  @TAB  hope you have a good day today. Will catch you all after work Smiley Happy

All the best @Zoe7 enjoy your day

Good point about feeling the feelings @Sam3
Let it sink in and soak it up.
Off to brekky brunch this morning.
Highlighted

hope your day's okay thanks for tag @Zoe7  Morning @Sam3 @Hamsolo01 

hey @TAB

For urgent assistance, call: