Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

Done a little reading and a little housework @Flying_Hams and a lot of laying around snuggled with Toby. How has your afternoon been?

Not bad. Sounds good @Zoe7
How's Toby going? Looking better?

And yeh my arvo was alright. Just hung around home.
Seeing an old student tomorrow for coffee and brunch will be good.
Felt pretty crappy this arvo tbh. Just running low on motivation for finding work. Did my AEC application to shut my dad up more than anything else really. But I see value in it. Considering contacting an old colleague but unsure if I should. Bit weird

Toby is back to his normal happy self @Flying_Hams Sleeping next to me atm but will be up with Cat waiting for their nightime treat soon.

I suppose contacting your old colleague depends on what you are contacting them for and what you expect to get out of it. If it is just to re-connect and you have had a good relationship with them in the past then I say go for it. 

My question is why do you feel like contacting them now - is there a specific reason?

Hopefully options can open up re career @Zoe7 by contacting them. But not 100% sure it's a good move. This person might be very political.

It sometimes makes me wonder though @Zoe7
If I am making good decisions and takjng the right paths.
Taking this time off is helping me think things through a bit

Time off is good for all of us occasaionally @Flying_Hams It both allows us to wind down and also think things through with a clearer mind.

Indeed it does @Zoe7
Indeed it does

Hi @Flying_Hams  hope your day was okay

Thanks @TAB it was alright thanks. My mum just asked how i was going. Not great tbh but could be worse. Just confused over direction in life.

@sas32 here it is. I have an older one as well that goes in depth about my history with MH but for now this is where i am at on my journey
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance