Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Good one @TAB Well-found.

Adge

I'd seen the one with cat on bed before okay years ago @Adge 

We had a smoke haze this afternoon @greenpea @eth @TAB

Stretching as far as I could see (covering roads).

That lasted for hours, too.

Gee it stank, I couldn't keep the smoke smell out of my car (whilst driving).

I think I would prefer the storms (& rain) that some people on the east-coast are having.

No storms or rain here in Summer....

Adge

yeah not good @Adge 

i smell bacon | Ha ha! | Funny, Funny quotes, Cops humor

@eth  👋👋👋💜💜💜

Hi and good morning @Maggie @greenpea @Flying_Hams @Adge  @outlander @TAB  and anyone else around here today.  Hope you're having a peaceful start and that today is one of the better ones.  

Thanks for your tags - I feel like I've lost a lot of connections since my trip away.  Tagged a lot of people on Saturday and have heard back from very few.  Oh well I guess that's the way the forums work - they wax and wane, ebb and flow.

Today I see my psychologist again.  Last week's session was a big one so we'll probably follow up on a lot that came to the light then.  Some of it is seeing how one traumatic event left me more vulnerable to the next (targeting and grooming and major assault DV) ... 

Catching the bus there and back.  Meeting my support worker at the bus stop so that's another step towards doing it independently.

Do take care all xx

Hey @eth

Good to see you this morning

Yes. Forums ebb and flow

@eth  That sounds challenging. I really hope it goes as good as can be expected. Uncovering deep issues is hard, be rewarding eventually. 💜💜

I’m glad you are meeting your support worker. Take care @eth . 💙💙

Hope psych goes well @eth , how did your reading go?  yes some people seem to come and go, I talk to people seemingly connecting sometimes, then not, left wondering if something I said, ok sometimes not left wondering lol Consistency is important maybe

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance