Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

That is positive @Angels333 Try not to look back on today but instead relaxing tonight - dinner is a good start Smiley Very Happy

Hi @eth   I haven’t had notifications either, just logged in now and it’s the first time in about 5 days that there is a notification - haven’t been getting the notification emails either

Hi @Razzle – and others who may have the same issue. 
That sounds frustrating that you haven't received your notifications. If the problem persists, please do get in touch with us via email and let us know: team@saneforums.org

Hi @Maggie , thank you for ur kind words. Yes it is a real struggle,I am finding it difficult to cope and missing my husband more than words can say. It's such a difficult time and I just don't know how I'm going to get thru it.

Thank u for ur warm wishes.

Doglover 💜

thank u @eth for ur kind words and thoughts, I rly appreciate it. I hope things will start to improve too. Thank u for thinking of me.

Doglover 💜

@Doglover  You are doing the best you can, you can’t do better than that. Missing your husband on top of everything makes it so much harder.

We are all behind you here. 💜💕💜

Thanks @Maggie for ur kind words,I rly appreciate it. Struggling with out of control anxiety. It's a tough road.

Hi @Razzle  nice to see you.  Hope today is going well for you so far.

Hello @Doglover  thinking of you and sitting with you still today.  Hoping you have found staff there supportive and someone you can talk with openly and safely.  Take care xx

Hi @Former-Member @Gazza75 @Faith-and-Hope  sorry I didn't respond yesterday.  Logged out for a while to do some handstitching of a new cover for my exercise bike which lives outside.  Then just when I came back on my bro invited me to go for a walk with him.  We had a cafe hit while out and a nice chat.  I didn't get back on here after that - it really tired me out so I sat down to watch telly and fell asleep.  

Hope today is unfolding nicely and is one of the better ones for you all xx

I'm going out with a support worker to water tai chi and then my GP for some test results.  Figuring they would have rung me if there was anything to be concerned about.

Hi @Zoe7  hoping you're having a better day with the kids today.  Your craft project sounds amazing.  They are lucky to have you xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance