Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Hi @eth am at work today tomorrow sorta wondering why lol thx for tag

Take care out there @TAB .  Is it possible to practice distancing from people in your workplace?

About reducing risks from shopping and getting take-away food delivered .....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=811&v=sjDuwc9KBps&feature=emb_title&fbclid=IwAR2CdHt8pB0...

Sort of but not really @eth

You can only do what you can do @TAB .  Take good care mate

Thanks @eth job has been canned looks think will say home for me a good idea am labor hire so they save $

Hopefully you can get some sort of benefit from c'link @TAB   and that you are well organised to stay at home and have what you need.

am already registered  with c-link  @eth   this was just a top up re work, not going to bother anymore for a while 

Yes it is important we look after each other here @eth - such a tough time for so many on top of our mental illness struggles ...kindness and compassion is defintely needed Heart

@ethI really appreciate your long responses on the writing thread. I understand your reasons and how the writing world has become structured around competitions these days. All Good. i would love to be involved in the centre where you are. I have been long a subscriber to them ...

I think you got tagged when I edited those 2 posts, because I deleted possibly identifying info. Hope it did not alarm you.

I saw the lady who concerned me today and will see how it goes.  She says she will gradually change our sessions as I build up strength.  Talking about it helped me from going into a totally paranoid and vocally blocked state of fear, and I could discuss it diplomatically with her.

Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance