Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Thanks @eth 

And @Appleblossom 🙏

@Appleblossom  thanks for the mention ... i hope all is well for you in Appleblossom world...

@Appleblossom Hope you have a nice day.

Thanks @Meowmy @eudemonism 

I like the way you call it Appleblossom world.  The reality is we all have different things goin on and live in different "worlds" ... but also on the same planet the same year .....  Life is complicated

Smiley Happy

Thanks for your reply @Appleblossom .  I really hope you can find a support team that helps you in gentle ways.  Don't stop being you, even when sensitive, it makes you the special and thoughtful person you are.  Nice to hear you've been meeting some decent people with all that you do out there in the world.

@outlander  sorry to hear tension is mounting again in your home and that it's affecting your pain levels.  Do take care, you deserve peace to recover in.  One of the soup recipes I found sounds really interesting - butternut pumpkin and pear soup with sage - can't wait to try it.  Sounds super healthy.  Also has onion, garlic, vegie stock and coconut milk in it.  I've never seen anything quite like it with the addition of the fruit.

Hope today has gone well for all here.  Cheers, Eth xx

Former-Member
Not applicable

@eth 

Yep totally agree with trying not to overuse aircon.

Im hoping to get by with just fans & dehumidifyer.

Think the dehumidifyers r the best up here cause the temp doesnt go up the humidity does.

Kids have it great sch is all aircon nowadays+ buses.

Wasnt when i grew up in Cairns from 10-18.

Handed in DVA claim well actually 3 claims for 3 illnesses.

Apparently theyve got a separate team that handle this as it stemmed from sexual harassment. Theres so many claims from the 80's they have a separate section for it now.

Got a few lollipop shifts this wk so thatll bring in some extra $.

The dva might be able to help with getting more employment too. Not sure what thats about but ill look into it after ive finished this course.

@Meowmy  yea akathisia for myself is kind of like add and adhd... very troubling i must say ... it's also fuelled by wanting to get on with my life but having adversaries in the way. And then getting panicky because I'm focusing on the problems instead of the solutions... it takes it's course, it passes... but is still very distressing . 

@eudemonism yea akathesia is my worst enemy. It comes withpur notice, anytime any place. It consumes me. I cant stop pacing and my mind in complete distress and confusion. Every time, I want to SI. Now I am trying to tegulate my mood at a good balance, hoping it wont come again

Good luck with your life advancement. You are smart man. I am sure you will get there.

@Appleblossom  yea I've found there needs to be a balance of focusing on others and focusing on yourself. Plus allowing people to focus on yourself and allowing yourself to focus on others. (+ having the appropriate candidates available and being a willing candidate also). And there being a balance of giving and taking between these factors . Without any resentments developing from either or either parties or groups. Or without any forming of judgements. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance