Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

@Adge hey Adge, family tensions are so hard. We can only be open minded about them. Hope things work out. Think family dynamics change over time. May be not think too much about the conflicts . Just hope C gets better. Later on family events can be a bit more harmonious. Take care.

That shows Jelly cat has trust in your neighbour @Adge and super cute for her to be snuggling up to her đŸ˜ș

Wise words @Meowmy Harmonious sounds great (as a goal) - I love the thought of harmonious relations.

Yes my neighbour thought Jelly cat was being super cute too @Zoe7 She went all mushy, over Jelly cat's affectionate rubs.

Adge

Oh No Its Monday Quotes. QuotesGram

Actually @Adge  Monday will be good. Hopefully it will be an easy day as am exhausted after being busy since Thursday. Was hoping for a rest after church today but a friend wanted to take me to her place about half an hour away for lunch. Went and came home even more exhausted, but enjoyed time with her 3 cats. Hoping I can sleep tonight as am totally exhausted and sore.

But Monday can be a problem if you have a job to go to. I used to do shiftwork so could be anywhere from 6am to 11 pm and any day. Health not good enough to work now though.I think that B is starting to help me mentally though, even after only 3 appts.Things are starting to sound ok from her. She is making sense when I work through what she has said even though it is very hard at the time.

@eth  Welcome home. Hope you get some r&r. đŸ’•đŸ’œđŸ’•â˜•ïžâ˜•ïžâ˜•ïž

Thanks a lot @Maggie .  Hope you are travelling ok too.

Good morning all  @Zoe7 @Adge @cutiepiekitty @greenpea @Angels333 @CheerBear @Appleblossom @Faith-and-Hope @outlander @Shaz51 @Doglover @Former-Member @MDT @TAB @Gazza75 @saturnzoon @Sans911 @Snowie @Former-Member @Owlunar @Meowmy @Exoplanet @Teej @Razzle @Maggie @utopia @oceangirl @eudemonism @Silenus @Jacques @Former-Member @Sophia1 @Hope4me @Dadcaringalone @Queenie @BryanaCamp @PeppiPatty @Bimby2 @Alone @Former-Member and hoping I haven't missed too many others.  Really looking forward to catching up with you all and hoping things are going relatively smoothly for each of you.

Good morning also to @lostandbroken @Mange_N_Sane @Janet3 @Breeze @Stevo_2504 @MissMoo @LinuxUser   @Dark_Olena @Tess58 @LadyCaroline  and a big welcome to the forums.  I've been away so hoping that by now you are all starting to find your way around the forums and have some supportive responses to your posts.  Tagging you all here as this is sort of a social thread these days and also (as the name implies) it's a safe space to rave as much as you want to about whatever's going on for you.  The people here are warm and friendly and really support one another.  Just remember to @tag me (or anyone else you want to speak directly with) when you reply as I have my settings set to only notify me when I'm tagged.  Looking forward to getting to know you all.  You can also enter any topics you are interested in onto the search bar above and will see a list of related threads e.g. 'nervous breakdown', PTSD, bipolar, etc.  So you can see other discussions on related topics with people with similar experiences.

I have an OT assessment starting at 10 for 3 hours today.  It's specific to MH driver training.  2 hrs at home and then 1 hr on-road.  Pretty anxious about it, especially the on-road part.  I haven't driven alone for nearly 3 years and also the OT and the instructor are both male. Usually all my supports are female.  My CoS woman is coming for at least some of it but I haven't heard from her yet this morning to clarify how long she will stay for.  The only driving I have done since late 2016 has been with my brother a few times, always somewhere where there is no traffic.  I have lots of questions and what ifs happening about the whole thing.  Hoping they don't just expect me to get out the driveway here into the very busy inner city road that we live on.  I can do all the mechanics of driving no problem, but have had blackouts doing 80 in traffic in the past as well as being side-swiped by a bus one time,  and am really anxious about how my anxiety sometimes causes me to panic, dissociate, not see what's happening around me etc etc.

Wish me luck!!!

Will check back in here this afternoon.  Hoping today is one of the better ones.

Good luck.jpg

My best;

Hope xo

@Maggie @cutiepiekitty @Adge @Zoe7 @MDT @eth @Molliex 

@greenpea @Appleblossom @Shaz51  @Owlunar @outlander @CheerBear @Faith_Hope_Love 

And to anyone I have missed, just wanted to wish you a happy Monday morning. 

I'm going to the gym today with son 2 which will be good.   I really think some opposite action is what I need.

After the Gym I pick up my Daughter from school early as she has exams, she was in tears last night worrying about the exam so I'm praying she does okay.

Then I have the rest of the day.   I will get stuck into my DBT homework. My problematic behaviors have been tough to deal with  so I have to be careful not to have unscheduled time instead I think I will slot in some time for tie dying practice for the big tie dye event I'm leading with over 40 kids next term.   It always turns out well but I get so much anxiety leading up to it, it's like public speaking, the leader is in the spotlight, I love seeing the kids so excited but it's so stressful 

Anyway sorry for the long rave lol

Sending Love to you all.

Angels333 

Good Luck with the driving @eth  thanks for tagging me Cat Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance