Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

Hearing you about not sleeping @Shaz51 .  Hope your kidneys settle down again soon.  

Hang in there @Meowmy 

Sending strength @Appleblossom   Good to hear he's settled down a bit.  Is he back at home?  If so, I hope you have a peaceful night.  With the neighbour too.  Did you speak to the police about them?

@Shaz51 hey darling, just had depot and new meds, all the past bad stuff came back. Think it will pass in a few days.lol. Thanks for care and support. Take care.

@eth thanks eth, take care.

sending you hugs my darling @Meowmy Heart

see the endocrinologist on moday for the results @eth , @Zoe7 , @Appleblossom  xxx

@Shaz51 good luck for Monday, hope all good news

No he is still in ICU. @eth Might be another week at least til he is out.

I spoke to a few legal advisory people and have a friend teed up to come with me to police and also NDIS worker might come if there is a problem and that falls through.  

I have visited every day, but today, I am taking off for a workshop and orchestra gig.  I am feeling supported and told him this will not break me, checked on bub, bubs doing well, and we will get through it.

HeartSmiley Happy

@Zoe7 Love your artistry. SO beautiful and inclusive of real community and the children's well being and creativity.

It is so weird I had 3 phone calls from friends yesterday and contact from services and support from on here.  I did it alone for so long.

Thanks all

@Shaz51 @Mazarita and all

Smiley Happy

My thoughts and best wishes go out to you @Appleblossom It is great you are giving yourself a break to do some things you enjoy today Hon - you have been going through so much and we all need a little break from it all occasionally. Your son is being well cared for and the rest can wait. Huge hugs and much love Apple Heart

To keep you in the loop - fence palings cutting has begun - about a quarter of the way through the straight cuts then I will do the angles later. I figure if I get all the straight cuts done before lunch then I can rest fr a while before I do the angles. On the positive side the rain has stayed away so I can keep the garage door open while I cut them.

Best wishes from me to @Appleblossom  It sounds like you have a good handle on things despite a very difficult time.  Hope your day out today re-filled your cup.  Very glad to hear you are feeling supported this time around.  Sending lots of love xx

Hi @Zoe7 and @Meowmy  hope today is going well for you both.

@Shaz51  I really hope the endo goes ok for you on Monday, that you get some good treatment plans from seeing them.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance