Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

@greenpea @Meowmy @eth Had a pretty good day with the 4/5s - they were very noisy but I kept most of them in at lunch time to make up for the time they had missed in class. They were better after lunch so it worked Smiley Tongue Had my pdoc appointment after work and she is happy with how the new meds seem to be working now. I will see her again in 2 weeks as she is away next week.

Hope your date goes well @Adge Smiley Very Happy

@Zoe7  I don't know how you do it Zoe7 4/5s would give me a nervous break down :o!

I prefer the 3/4 grade @greenpea but have fallen in love with the 1/2s as well. I spend most time with the 1/2s and 4/5 classes so I know most of them pretty well. The class I had today I work primarily with a small group of kids each week so haven't got to know the rest of the class as well. Today showed me the variety of abilities in the class though so next week I will have a wider range of work for each different ability levels to do.

Hiya all 👋

Just calling by to see how you're going tonight @eth. I hope you're feeling OK enough about your review tomorrow, but understand if you're not too. Thinking of you ❤

Hope the evening is going well for everyone 🙂

@Zoe7 You have done so well with the class. Hope you will have nice evening and dinner. Take care.

@greenpea So good to hear son two is a lot better. You are great mum. Just had cauliflower,onion, mushroom, chicken stock bake, feeling nutritious. Going for a nap. Have a good dinner.

@Meowmy Done the ,arking I needed to do and now settling in for a quiet evening. Hope yours is quiet and peaceful too Heart

Hi @greenpea Of course I need Good Luck (& happy Vibes) - who doesn't?

Thanks @Zoe7

Well we had a good chat (for 1 & 1/2 hours), & that was fun (nice).

The lady had the wrong age on her dating profile (she said), she's actually 10 years older than it said.

She does not seem interested in meeting someone for a relationship - she just likes meeting men once, as a social outing (she said).

It was good as a "confidence-building social exercise".

I hadn't been down to the Boat Harbour in several years, so that was nice.

I'm hungry (only just got home) - so I'm munch, munching dinner, as I type...

Adge

@Meowmy  Hi Meowmy you are a good daughter. Going to work and then coming home to make dinner. I do hope your work at home is appreciated. Hoping you are sleeping well Love greenpeaxxxx

@Adge  Hi Adge look at it this way it was a nice outing and it got you out of the house doing someting you dont normally do :D. Sounds like you both had a nice time out and about. Love greenpeaxxxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance