Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

greenpea
Senior Contributor

Re: 103

@The-red-centaur  Hey sweetie good they gave you depot I hope it helps calm the voices for you. Not much longer now you are on the home straight with your reovery. Just try a bit of that awful hospital food lol (I do hope it tastes good for you). Great pic btw. Love peax

@greenpea (I don't know if I'm allowed to say this) I've only had a half a banana today and dinner terrifies me. I don't know if j can do it. I feel sick.

@greenpea they cut my pain meds again.
And I couldn't get through my other medicine tonight. My ED and voices really bad...I'm really struggling with everything today. I feel so sick and dizzy.

God my night nurse is a bitch.

Opened up that I dont feel well, and weak and dizzy. She just said it's coz your not eating and walked off....of well fck her. I wish I could rat something, I really do.....it's not that fcking simple.

On a pos not I managed to finish my medicine @greenpea urgh it was a struggle tonight for some reason.

Really not coping with pain tonight. Plus ptds making it impossible to sleep.
greenpea
Senior Contributor

@The-red-centaur  Hey sweetie you must try and eat something a banana is a good start (probably the best offered re hospital food lol ....). Do you have visitors that can bring you in your favourite food? What do you like to eat when in the mood?xxx

ps: keep at them re pain meds there must be something else they can give you besides opiods that will help.

@greenpea I binged on sandwiches at 1am...that something.....

I'm gonna talk to Drs again tomorrow. Not dealing with pain at all tonight. They cut all my pain meds apart from Panadol and prn (even then non-opiod one). I can't deal...

Also I'm really not coping with my room situation. I can never sleep around people with my PTSD. I've had panic attacks half the night and no sleep again. All the noises also getting to me too. I can't cope in here.
greenpea
Senior Contributor

@The-red-centaur  really happy that you ate the sandwiches :). Yes they have to look at pain medication again .... you should not be in pain full stop and yes again you need a private room. I understand exactly where you are coming from re shared room I would be freaking out as well. 

@greenpea I hate how much it hurts. And I can only have prn every 6 hours. I can't have anything til Panadol at 8.
greenpea
Senior Contributor

@The-red-centaur  😞 I know. Gentle hugs sweetie I hope the doctors start listening to you except of reading off a script that you have to be off opiods yada yada. It is not fair that you are going through this.xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance