Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: SPRING-Clean Declutter - Need Help

I was going to call the scrap metal place about a few items. Did not think of that. Have 2 old trailers among other things that I was going to refurbish. Couple of old mowers. May as well add the oven if they want it.

I was going to put on gumtree but that got out in the top hard basket lol. Hate have to deal with strangers and people who never show up as arranged. 

As our decluttering journey continues, last night I managed to fill 2 wheelie bins out of our kitchen and darling this morning took a boot load to the salvos). Today I was working on my shed and filled a trailer to go to the dump. Estimate another 2 to 3 trailer loads to sort for the dump and have a trailer load to burn and trailer load of giveaways and another trailer full of scrap metal (including the old dead trailer) of scrap metal to be picked up. Recon there will be another full day just in the shed. (Its only a 9x7m shed) . 

I cant believe the stuff I have kept in there. Have a problem with letting go of things as simple as packaging. Was really quite embarrassed when I was going through everything but motivated at the moment so pushing on while I can. I will probably regret some of what has gone but once it is gone it is gone. My darling has been supporting me and encouraging me which has helped. 

IMG_20171108_232303.png

WELL DONE!  @Determined. Such an enormous cleanout,  like i've never heard of before, wow!  

Thanks @Former-Member

Kind of got a big motivation at the moment lol.

Have help organized for the weekend to try and get it finished. Back at uni next week so it needs to be done by this weekend. 

@Determined yay

Where you able to put old oven in scrap @Determined

Not gone yet @Former-Member but they will accept it gladly.  I have an old trailer I am in the process of filling up so they can take trailer and all. 

Probably a good truck load to get rid of. Have  a collection of mowers also as well as white goods. 

Hoping to get rid of it all tomorrow if I can get it together in time for an afternoon pickup. 

I would be phoning early, they could always come a couple of times if needed @Determined

Too far out of town for them to come for a small load @Former-Member. Will be calling tomorrow and booking them for first thing Monday. We have photographor coming Monday ave to do marketing shots for the real estate. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance