Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: My Story and where to from here.. (very personal)

I hope to have it sorted out in the best way possible by the time I head on my holiday. I think that's possible. I've messaged a couple of bloggers for help who do English teaching in Poland. Also the British Council. And someone through reddit. I'll relax once it's sorted out as much as possible.
I find Ff can get like that too. Though I think it's sometimes enjoyable to catch up with forumites too

Hi @MDT - sounds like you're doing a heap to get yourself sorted for this next part of your life experience.

Take heed of the words of Louis Pasteur - "In the fields of observation chance favors only the prepared mind."

That is a great quote @soul
Thank you for it 🙂

The visa process looks complex 😮
@Zoe7

I know it is a cliche @MDT but take it ine step at a time buddy.

Yeah @Zoe7
Hard to relax but..

Yeah - hearing you @MDT but just another hurdle to jump before you get there. There will undoubtedly be more obstacles that you will face before you get there but you are putting in the time and research now and that should help down the track.

Indeed @Zoe7
Ive made some progress on it so far. Only been a week. Still gotta accept tee offer of course

I think it is an amazing opportunity for you but I get that you have reservations as well. It is a massive move for you and there is a lot to consider. Whatever you decide will be right for you at this time and I know you are going into this all with your eyes wide open and doing all the research you possibly can @MDT

I'm skeptical about staying in a hostel @Zoe7 because I am worried the bed won't be large enough for my height and also worried about the privacy.

Beginning to panic that I have left all of this too late and something is going to go wrong...
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance