Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Dark Skies

Morning @Wanderer

I am hearing you too.

I began experiencing anxiety attacks around three years ago when my husband was at his most emotionally aggressive.  In hindsight I can see that I had some similar (but different) experiences earlier in my marriage when my controlling mother in law was out of hand, and I was under extreme pressure with sick kids and a work-absent husband.  

At the time I couldn’t recognise the symptoms as belonging with anxiety attacks because I had not known people who could be so oppressive.

The form of emotional chaos we have at the moment is passive-aggressive.  I know from what you have written before that you know all about that too.

I am so glad your sister is there for you, that you are receiving medical support, and that you ar here talking with us .... people who have experienced something similar and who understand what you are going through.

I agree with @frog .... take whatever minimal steps you can to get through each day.  

It’s a bit like an earthquake .... there are big shocks, then series of smaller aftershocks, but they do diminish with time and care.

Your one job at the moment is taking care of you.

Hugs

X

X

Yes ... current and ongoing here too @Wanderer, but your health is under greater strain.  Keep taking those steps of self-care .... the intensity of this moment will pass .... things will progressively change ....

X

x

So glad you have the support @Wanderer.  It’s very important for all of you.

More hugs incoming ..... 💕

X

X

Sad for you @Wanderer

Shaz51
Community Guide

So glad you have the support @Wanderer.and sending you lot of hugs

I am sorry that things are so serious and difficult @Wanderer

I can only say..

kids need their dad alive but maybe not kicking unless its the footie.

Take whatever Care is available 

A

X

X

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance