Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

X

X

Re: Dark Skies

Hi @Wanderer .....

Please check the “flashes” in your peripheral vision with a doctor.   That is symptomatic of a problem with visceral detatchment, and can lead to a retinal tear requiring surgery.  I am not qualified to say that that is what it is, but it is a symptom that may need urgent attention.

I became physically unwell from stress at the beginning of the year, probably in combination with post viral fatigue.

It is really important to invest in your self-care to bring down the stress symptoms because they can get much worse.

Hearing you and caring about what you’re going through.  I hope your wife begins to listen and moderate her behaviour, and her need for the right sort of support is recognised.

Hearing you and caring about what you’re going through @Wanderer and sending you lots of tender hugs HeartHeart

@Wanderer Sorry to hear you have been going through stress in your marriage.  It certainly adds to difficult feelings. Hope you can take step by step and make the best possible decisions.

Just an old Pro Hart painting called The Farm Yard

Lotsa fencesLotsa fences

Take Care of you and your daughter.  You can get through this. 

X

x

So sad to hear it @Wanderer.  My experience has been that in counselling the true nature of the issues can begin to reveal themselves across a bit of time.  I am so glad that counselling is sympathetic to you.  It’s a start, anyway ..... 

I am in that place where a diagnosis over my spouse, although not a magic wand per se, would make all the difference in the world.  This, I hope for you .....

💕

X

X

It’s tough @Wanderer, that’s for sure ....

I hope more support arrives soon for you.

X

X

Got it @Wanderer ....

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance