Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

@saturnzoon sorry you are not feeling the best. Hope it will get better soon. I am St work. Funny old day,people all a bit nervous. May be just busy in the morning because of holiday. Feeling average. Psychology sessions are powerful. Also mum is not feeling the best. My exercises not going well. Hope evening will pick up mood.

Thanks for care.

@Shaz51 thanks for post. Funny day St work. Drags. Funny not feeling the best after Psy session. May be a lot deep stuff touched on. Funny feeling, not quite familiar feelings. A bit frightening , a clearer view of myself, my life and future. No longer shielded by my mother. 

Thanks for care and support.

sorry your mum is not feeling the best @Meowmy , what`s up

and are you ok my friend xxx

@Shaz51 @BlueBay @saturnzoon @Owlunar @eudemonism @Former-Member @Zoe7 @greenpea  Hi everyone. After posting and reading posts, by late afternoon, I feel a lot better. Picked up mood and out look. Feel positive now home. Mum is a bit grumpy. But she is ok and well looked after.

Wish you all a good evening.

I am going to play some music.

Take care.

@Meowmy  Enjoy your music Meowmy 🙂

@Meowmy yea I've found that everyone/everything my symptoms are based around is justified and rational. However i usually seem to cop the raw end of this spiritual deal and cannot defend myself against the attacks.

Life with sz and meds is definitely not easy... I've searched long and hard for answers/solutions... but only ever find a continually thickening plot which has no escape... I've tried my best to rectify all the problems I've been judged as having ~ but have come to a point where i cannot rectify myself anymore ~ and I've realized I've never been the one with the problems... but yea... the world will never see it like that...

@saturnzoon good health is but a fairytale for myself these days

Hi @Shaz51

@eudemonism I think mental illness would be a predisposing genetic trait plus chronic long standing stress. It is not any character faults. The thing we can do is to recognize any stressors and deal with them, look after ourselves. Still we can achieve a lot in life.

I just got home from spending the morning with friend and her child. Friend has sad stories, Makes me feel sad and reflect on my own circumstances.

Life not easy. But we are already lucky , to be in Australia, somewhere to love, foods and clothing.

Most people in the world don’t even have the basics.

Wish a good afternoon.

Take care.

Hi @greenpea @Shaz51 @saturnzoon @Zoe7 @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Razzle @SleepyPanda @Owlunar @MDT @Ant7 @utopia @CheerBear @outlander and anyone else reading this - 

wishing you all a Happy Easter 🐣 

whatever you do today I hope it’s a nice peaceful day. 

I’m sad and disappointed tiday. I have bought so much extra food because my parents were coming for lunch. But - I hit a phone call this mirning from my mum to say that my dad didn’t sleep well and it was anxiety. So they’re not coming. 

After everything I bought and cooked I’m angry. 

Yet again another Easter without my dad. More than 10 years. 

I’m going to enjoy it with my own beautiful children and my gorgeous little A granddaughter. We’re going to do a egg hunt later on. It will be fun as she is a little bit older now. 

Oh well it’s their loss. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance