Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

I hate this I’m struggling eith my messed up emotions 

one minute on the next w blubbering mess 

headache sgsin 

I’m over this 

Hi everyone 

@Owlunar @CheerBear @Faith-and-Hope @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @Razzle  @MDT 

i got my own room this morning. Did relaxing class but couldn’t relax. Every other time I’ve done this class I fall to sleep but not tiday. 

Went to CBT class and left crying. I was just so emotional and tired. 

Another migraine tonight. The nurses gave me meds but it was getting wirse. They were thinking I may had to go to big public hospital in emergency. But they managed to get hold of a physician who prescribed stronger psin med over the phone. 

I slept fir a while snd missed dinner again. Another night of toast but that’s sll I coukd eat. 

In bed now but I feel sick again. I might try to sleep it off. 

I’m hoping with some sleep that I’ll feel better tomorrow. 

Goodnight my friends xxxxxxx

Goodnight @BlueBay .... I hope h headache passes by morning.  Thanks for checking in and letting us know how you’re doing.  So glad to hear that you have a room of your own ❣️

I was going to tag you from Friday Feast to say hello, but you clearly need to rest up Hon ..... maybe next time.

Hugs 😘💕

good night my sister @BlueBay  HeartHearthugs

Hi @BlueBay 

Wow - you are having a rough time - I am glad you have your own room now - that will make a difference - but those migraine headaches - I wonder if you have ceased your medications - because if you have then you are in the right place and just do your best to ride it out and I know it's not easy

You do have a rotten time when you go to hospital and start sorting out whatever in our mind - I remember a fellow patient saying something to me when I was in hospital a long time ago - "We feel terrible here for however long and as soon as we start feeling okay about it we get sent home" - mmmm - yes - I heard her and I hear you and I also know you are often sent home before you are ready and I am wondering if you can really make up your mind to be able to stay for a couple of extra days by calming yourself and then telling your psyche you need a couple more days

I think if you do that you will gain a lot by assertive behaviour - we all have the right to be assertive and not let other people push us around - some other people have the idea that they have the right to do that and we have the right to what we feel is okay too

Have you ever had any classes in assertiveness training - I have and it is a pretty strong ability to have

So - regardless - yesterday was a busy as any other normal Friday but I am okay - take your time where you are and - yes - I know it's hard but try and relax - 

You know - I am wondering a lot about the toaster at home - I am waiting to hear more about the toaster adventures - just trying to lighten up the mood a bit

I know you are not in the hospital for social reasons - who would be - but if you have the chance to chat with some of the other patients is might help to ease the situation too -

Thinking of you BlueBay

Dec

I wonder if toasters have adventures - they just sit in a corner and have bread stuck in them from time to timeI wonder if toasters have adventures - they just sit in a corner and have bread stuck in them from time to time

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi there dear @BlueBay 

Sorry I havent been around for a few days.  I have been catching up this morning on whats been happening for you these past few days.  You poor thing .... so hard!

And off all meds too now?  Gosh, good thing you are in hospital so they can monitor how things go in that regard.  You are likely in for a rough ride for a while.  It would be good if they could sort out these migraines you've been getting.  I note your last update was yesterday.  I'm glad you now have your own private room, much better than having to share with others.  You shouldnt be concerned about snoring, as most people do to some extent.  But having your own room, it means its one less thing you need to worry about.  Did you sleep better last night I wonder?  And hopefully you woke up feeling better today.  

Happy to listen and respond any time you need to talk.

Sherry 🌺🤗💜

Thanks @Former-Member @Owlunar 

since moving the toaster the other week I’ve heard NOTHING from hubby. Oh no I just had an thought - he may change it while I’m in hospital!!!

who knows what he’ll change while I’m in hospital. I’ll keep you updated. 😊

@Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @CheerBear @Razzle 

this morning I called my mum snd she was asking how I was. I was really teary and said it’s hard without the meds. She could tell I was crying. Have a guess what she said next???

she said it would have been good to be closer to me cause she would have come over and help!! Wow where did that come from?? She is really trying. She then asked if I could have visitors and that she may come eith my younger sister. Gosh surprise surprise!!!

hubby and D picked me up. Went down the road fir ciffee snd walk around. Then home fir lunch. Lots of cuddles kisses and laughs eith my beautiful Ayla 💕

yes @Former-Member  no meds. It’s pretty tough. I know I’ve stopped my meds before but not for this long. Psych will see me on Monday so we’ll discuss meds and see what he says. 

I wS speaking to my nurse this morning and told her I was sngry at my psych. Told her that he’s the psych so let us be asking me to decide on meds. 

She said I could be possibly transferring my anger towards him. I think she’s right. She said coukd I tslk yo my psych and let him know how I’m feeling? I first said no, no way. But during the mirning ive decided I’m going to tslk to him snd let him know how I feel. 

Interestingly I spoke to another patient who remembered me from previous admission. We have the same psych. She agreed that my psych is there just for meds. She said he doesn’t have great communication skills snd doesn’t show empathy. I totally agreed. 

I thought I was the only one thinking that. 

But she did say he is the best out of all the psychs here reg meds. 

In my room now watching a movie. At the moment I’m still not doing great. Feel like I’m floating. And I’m nit into talking to others just yet. 

Thsnks for listening. It makes it easier for me to be able to write it all out of my head. 

Tske care everyone 

BB ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

sitting with you @BlueBay  HeartHeart

Thankyou @Shaz51  sorry I think I forgot to tag you. 

Hiw are you and your mum? Xxx

i am very tired my sister @BlueBay xx

mum has her new hip and she walked 20 meters today with help from the physio and the wheel walker which I will have to buy before mum goes back home

Hello @Former-Member , @Owlunar , @Faith-and-Hope , @CheerBear , @Razzle 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance