Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

smiling see Toby sitting ther watching the other dog play @Zoe7

how about Jersey @BlueBay

Jerseys inside on her bed as it’s too wet outside @Shaz51

Jerseys is very smart @BlueBay, I think the couch is calling me Smiley HappyHeart

Hey @BlueBay @Shaz51 Toby is back where he usually is - snuggled beside me - he gave up trying to play with his cousin a long time ago lol - he now just sits and watches him run amuck haha

It sucks that it is gloomy weather for you BB - a walk would have been great for you.

I know a walk would have been good @Zoe7 i feel so couped up. 

I’ll be back later. Xx

Maybe take a drive to get an ice-cream or chocolate (or something else you like) @BlueBay - get you out of the house for a short time and get something you enjoy to eat.

I think now I’ll just stsy here and do nothing. I’m not very motivated to do much. Prob watch sons of anarchy for a while. 

We just had pasta for dinner. What are you having @Zoe7

I had mexican mince with salad @BlueBay - it was yummy. Smiley Very Happy

I feel like an ice-cream sundae myself after suggesting ice-cream to you - I generally don't like ice-cream but Maccas chocolate sundaes I love lol - I won't go out though - already have my jammies on waiting for the footy to start tonight.

Is there something wrong with going out in jammies ??! .... 😆

@Zoe7

hahaha @Faith-and-Hope only thing wrong with it tonight is that it is too cold lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance