Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Arizona
Senior Contributor

What I need to do right now

Okay, this is what I need to do right now. I need to have a shower and wash my hair and clean my teeth because I haven't done it for five days (since Sunday night) and I feel gross. 

I thought owning up to it might help.

I will come back and let you know when I have done it.

15 REPLIES 15
Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: What I need to do right now

I hadn't showered for 5 days and today I showered AND washed my hair. Good job you!

Wow @Arizona 

Plus brushing teeth is overrated x

Lol... I can't cope if I haven't brushed my teeth after eating anything. Sometimes I don't eat because I don't have access to floss and a tooth brush! @Former-Member @Arizona 

You can get those tiny travel toothbrush packs that can fit in your handbag. Also some floss. Who gives a fuck what you do in the toilet after a meal. Totally reasonable x

Sorry if I overstepped. I just went searching for somewhere to talk tonight. Took me half hour to find how to post!!! Idiot!!!

Plus I am now a convert of dry shampoo. Freaking Awesome. Spray and brush and not even my husband knows!

Tooo funny @Former-Member . I've never used that shampoo stuff.... maybe I should. Is it emergency shampoo?

Anyway, I'm glad you've found a place to hang out tonight. And even better, you managed to post! Well done.

To tag people, just put an @ in front of their name so they will be notified. 

Got anything interesting to share?

ive had a rough few days so I wanted to go to bed early tonight...so here I am....wide awake 🤦🏽‍♂️

Hi 👋 @Former-Member @BPDSurvivor . Thanks for your replies.

I did it! I had a shower and washed my hair and brushed my teeth.

Good for you @Former-Member 👍

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance