Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Walking for Wellness

@Dimity I'm starting from scratch with walking. I feel better for it.  I am seeing a dietician in a weeks time. Its been a wakeup call for me with diabetes caused by meds. I hope we can all encourage eachother!

Hi guys, 
I did a short walk yesterday but nothing again today. I really need to set some goals re walking. Good on you guys for your efforts! 

Keep going @SmilingGecko 

@TAB @Dimity @hanami @Delicatessen 

Meggle

didnt you do that Challenge ? @Oaktree  sure you can do it, have to do everyday to get the most from walking apparently

Well done @Oaktree for walking yesterday. I think the only goal setting needed is to commit to walking most days, if not every day. Times and distances will sort themselves depending on how you feel and will improve. This week I come to the end of my 6 month intervention and will then have only one more call from the coach in 6 months time to see if I've stayed with the program.

You'll get there @Oaktree . You're doing a great job 😊

I went for a walk today! Collected 20 pokegifts and hatched an egg.

How are you guys going?

@hanami @Dimity @TAB @SmilingGecko @Delicatessen @tyme 

Meggle

Sounds very interesting @Oaktree ! Please explain?

Is it from Pokemon Go?

Bonus @Oaktree  lol am rehab bing today re sore foot etc will walk Tomorrow. Be there. Or be Square. Lol....

I'm not sure what that means @Oaktree but if you added 20 more Pokemon to your collection that's impressive, right?

My walk today consisted of getting a trolleyload of stuff to the opshop and bringing groceries home. 

Beautiful warm sunny evening here, really enjoyed my walk.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance