Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The safe room- somewhere to just come and sit.... offload... feel supported

being bad playing out sexual fantasies with a total stranger is this normal or a sign of my mental health going bad,feel like sex is on my brain cant find anywhere else to post this ,its very personalSmiley Embarassedsorry for being so honestSmiley Embarassed

yes I shouldnt say this but sometimes revenge is sweet!                                             today I again slipped backwards but took back control of the situation ! so instead of making me sad it made me feel back in control at least a little bit more in control of the particular situation ,long story short I turned off a guy from messaging me on snapchat yes a win !

Im addicted to tinder ,when I cant or dont want to talk to family I talk to people on tinder and snapchat even though it isnt doing my mental health any good ,Im addicted to this behaviour and its getting me down ,im weak when it comes to men and sexting bad habbitSmiley EmbarassedSmiley IndifferentSmiley Sad still not learning

it gets bad when youd rather spend time with strangers online than your own family in person,feeling alone with not being able to get those things off my mind

Reall not ok right now been struggling a lot and I've got no professional supports just personal supports. Well one of these people I thought was a support broke me today... I've supported her through a lot including being online 24/7 when she need someone to talk. I helped her through a lot but when I tried to talk to her about stuff going on for me like struggling with house work and emotionally breaking down over dropping a plate her response was 

" I hate how people like you use mental health as an excuse to be lazy, depression don't stop you from cleaning just get up and get it done",

So after emotionally exhausting myself on her issues for weeks now she wants nothing to do with me

feeling unsure about sex and intamacy on the first date first phyical in person date,feeling unsure I mean sex is a big deal right ,Im afraid I may throw it away on the wrong person even if I do like them very much,how I was raised my father said not to have sex before marriage do I want to loose my vurginity to an almost stranger I met online especially first time  on first date we meet or should I wait till I find a man I can spend the rest of my life with in marriage,do I really want to loose my virginity in a one night stand cause once I do that theres no going back or is it best for me to wait till I truely find the long term relationship and man to marry and wait till Im sure ,Im just starting to have doubts about having sex in a one night stand,the more I think about it losing my virginity in a random motel room seems very cheap and not at all romantic am I settling for less than I deserve just because I can do it that way with just anyone and throw it away for the sake of throwing it away it feels right but then it doesnt sound right to do I want a romantic night in a proper bedroom on honeymoon not in a random motel it somehow doesnt seem right as if Im being led on to throw away something important to me is that really love do I even no what love is should I forget about online dating and just stay single ,my boundaries are all over the place

So recently changed bank.
Gave centrelink new details.
Pay didn't go in Thursday so called them Friday
Quoted my account details they were correct told could be processing time and to wait.
This morning not in called again quoted details still correct but call cut out.
This afternoon called again and told oh sorry but your details were entered incorrectly and we have to get the funds back and reprocess them to your account and it may take up to 5 business days but we can't do anything else because it's not our fault

Also had a ct scan today because of a persistent migraine, dizzy and light headedness and numbness in my right arm. 

Kinda worried that they will find something but also worried they will find nothing because then I won't know what's causing it.

it feels like forever since I last posted..

Life has just been so busy and so frantic I havent had time to sit down and check on all my friends here

I hope you are all doing Ok... Heart

thank you @Lostandalone for checking in on here xx

dad was right I was happier when I was a child,just thinking and reflecting on how things change from when I was a kid to an adult ,alot has happend in that time both good and bad ,I know no clue as a child the responsibilities which would be on my shoulders years later,thank you dad for the sacrifes you made for us kids when we where growing up and unaware of the amount of hard times and work you did to keep us safe and fed and clothed and cared for but most of all loved missing you dad as I go on to the next set of changes in my life thank you for everything you did to raise us us the best you knew Im always daddys girl no matter what and no matter what mistakes I make ,you where always present then and in a different way your still present with us now HeartHeartHeart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance