Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

@Sans911 @Snowie
💜💜💜

Hey sis @outlander 

How was your night?

Not to good @Snowie havent had a migraine this bad for a while. Havent vomited since around 3am and more like a bad headache now so hoping it will keep getting better now. Still drifting in and out of sleep, cant take anymore pain relief for another 40 min yet 😫

How was your night?

@Sans911 hoping your sleeping again now. Im sorry your night wasnt so good either 🙁💜

ohh noo my sister @outlander 

when I have migraine that  bad i had to go to the hospital for a injection to stop the vomitting 

sending you lots of hugs xoxo

Sorry your night has been so rough @outlander Hoping you can get more sleep today.

My night was ok. I slept through thanks to my sleeping meds and some prn.

Will start on the washing again soon. Just about to have my second coffee 🤔

@Sans911 I slept through most of the night Hon - only woke once but straight back to sleep. Could not keep my eyes open once I fed the fur babies so a few more hours sleep afterwards. Have woken with a headache (not surprising) but hopefully that will go away with meds and time today. Need to head out to the shop at sometime but apart from that going to take it easy today. 

Thought you would like an update as I know you worry when I work all night Heart

Hope you are better today also and recovered from your lethargy too. Love and hugs to you Hon Heart

Ooooh @outlander sounds really bad.

Heart

Sorry I missed Milo last night @Sans911 really nice of you to offer.

Somehow virtual milo is just fine the next day! ha ha!

Heart

@Sans911 just wondering how your going today? what did you get up to?

I've had a busy day @outlander. Got a wheel alignment done for my car, and mum needed new tyres.

Then we drove to her place. I took my (female) neighbour. We had lunch in a Cafe in town, and my auntie & her partner joined us.

Then up to mum's unit where we unload a couple more pieces of furniture. I helped hung some curtains and did a few other jobs for her. Then it was time to drive home. Relaxing in my bed now listening to the rain while Mr A is in his bed.

And I'm crying too after reading of your awful day, and @Maggie struggling with life. Why does everything have to be so hard? @outlander

Evening @Zoe7 @Snowie @Eve7 @Former-Member @Lee82 @NatureLover

@Sans911 💜💙💚🧡💛😘

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance