Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

It did @Snowie. Especially when I also got a coffee from a Cafe and ice-cream on my walk!

Glad to hear @Sans911 

Coffee and ice-cream sounds yummy!

@Sans911 💜🌷

@Sans911just checking in on you sweetheart. Hoping you are ok. Lots of love and hugs

💖💌

Hey hun. Super tired today. And I'm having a grr moment as I'm studying right now. I'm doing the test on one of the modules and I'm on my 3rd attempt. Several questions that require answers that can't be found in the reading materials. Lucky once I completed the previous 2 tests I have the answers to every question. So even though with each attempt the questions are jumbled around I can still find the answers. There are several issues in this course which I will need to email the educators about.

Anyway I was stressing that I needed to finish this course today. But I've checked (like half a dozen times!!) that I have until next Friday!! I don't have a lot left to do so I will likely finish by Monday, and then spend some time going back over everything.

How are you doing today?

@Snowie ^^^

Hopefully you can get it on the third attempt hun. Thats frustrating that you can't find all the answers in the reading materials.

Good that you have plenty of time to finish it off @Sans911 

I am ok, not a good night last night so think I will be asleep early tonight. Other then that my day has been ok. Tried to keep myself busy with lots of distraction.

Yay, 3rd attempt I got 95%.

Sorry to hear that last night was shite @Snowie. For different reasons you, me and @Zoe7 haven't had a good rest. For me it's because I have so little to do, my big distractions are gone so I am back to overthinking all night into the early hours. And I'm sleeping in only small stages. It's very hot again here too so that doesn't help either.

Have you had an Easter egg hunt with the kids? Or is that Sunday?

Well done @Sans911 hun

It is hard when we have not much to do, our mind starts to go into overdrive.

We will have an easter egg hunt Sunday morning. Even though they do not believe anymore they are still kids and like hunting for eggs!!

I haven't got them much chocolate at all and they are both getting some winter clothes that they need.

I'm a adult and I love an Easter Egg hunt @Snowie.

Very practical to get them clothes, they certainly last longer. But chocolate does taste good!!

I had a clean up of my fridge a couple of days ago, and I was surprised by how much chocolate I had. Now it's in a container. I don't eat lots of it, so some of it has been there a while.

Mr A is ramping up the meows for his dinner. I'll just go feed and be back here soon.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance